Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep him until the last day of his contract.
I would love Leroy to stay but I am sure he is on his way suggesting we keep him and run his contract down to piss off Bayern sounds great but economically it would be stupid and will not happen

I would love Leroy to stay but I am sure he is on his way suggesting we keep him and run his contract down to piss off Bayern sounds great but economically it would be stupid and will not happen

Bayern are getting a new coach. He might have other ideas... if he actually has a say

She thinks it’s click bait, you don’t, get over it

If she thinks it’s click bait would she not actually be better not reading it?
It's dumb attack the messenger stuff just because we don't like what he's saying. It's not click bait, not that she would know because she hasn't actually even read the thing. If you don't think Sane is going, fine, make the argument, but disputing some information just because you don't like what it says it stupid. Sam obviously has good sources at the club, so if thats what he thinks we should probably take it into account. Take your head out of the sand.

It also sends out a stinker of a message to anyone thinking of signing a new contract. Be professional and courteous, do what's right for the club and the squad, and make sure we get as many bonus/sell on clauses and first options as we can.

Probably the only player not at the game yesterday. Correct me if I am wrong. but I did see zinchenko laporte mendy all on camera yesterday. Then noticed Leroy was at the Lakers game last night.
What a childish post,he is under the care of the german drs,he has been seen at the Etihad several times since his injury
Well my muppet comment came after doing some digging on his relationship. That and all other evidence. One thing is true, I myself should not be judging his character

Probably the only player not at the game yesterday. Correct me if I am wrong. but I did see zinchenko laporte mendy all on camera yesterday. Then noticed Leroy was at the Lakers game last night.

Honestly sane is a bit of muppet. Can definitely see him leaving. Immature
Carp fishing ?

It's dumb attack the messenger stuff just because we don't like what he's saying. It's not click bait, not that she would know because she hasn't actually even read the thing. If you don't think Sane is going, fine, make the argument, but disputing some information just because you don't like what it says it stupid. Sam obviously has good sources at the club, so if thats what he thinks we should probably take it into account. Take your head out of the sand.
Did he name a source or quote anyone,if not it's his opinion,you or i can say exactly what he said given the info we have

Well my muppet comment came after doing some digging on his relationship. That and all other evidence. One thing is true, I myself should not be judging his character
His partner and mother of his kid is an american singer,why shouldn't he be there? many players including vinny have been to rehab in america

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.