Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was screaming about that. Play to the fucking whistle!! Liverpool did and went straight on to score as Aguero stood with his hand in the air.

Missed chance after chance today.
Yes, missed so many changes today. Shaking my head!

I am not sure why he is not playing well, is it because of age, mood, rotation ( playing one game and sitting the next ) ?

I am not sure why he is not playing well, is it because of age, mood, rotation ( playing one game and sitting the next ) ?
It'll be the roatation aguero isnt exacly rotation friendly he needs a run of games to get going the problem is that jesus needs game time

I think Sergio is one of those players that play like they are older than they are. Probably all the injuries have taken its toll. Hes younger than Vardy but you wouldnt think so when you watch them both. I would be surprised if hes still playing top flight football anywhere, by the time he reaches 34/35.

He wasn’t great yesterday but last week he was there when it mattered. He will always score 20 goals plus as he has for the last god knows how many seasons and will do so again this season. He is still a better option than Jesus who is simply not clinical enough and spends too much time on his arse, offside or complaining.

He wasn’t great yesterday but last week he was there when it mattered. He will always score 20 goals plus as he has for the last god knows how many seasons and will do so again this season. He is still a better option than Jesus who is simply not clinical enough and spends too much time on his arse, offside or complaining.

Last night didn't matter?

Pep played in most away games Jesus and we were doing well in them. It was a difficult decision. Kun is a legend and need on the pitch as a legend. But it wasn't the right decision ultimately.

Very true. I am starting to doubt that Jesus is the best option when Kun goes which will probably be at the end of next season. His Klanfield form is a puzzle however and that missed tap in yesterday suggests he will never score there. I wonder would he have scored from the spot yesterday?

No striker in the world takes all their chances , and Kun takes more than most , but why did he chose the Dippers for a nightmare he should have been coming home with the match ball.

I think Sergio is one of those players that play like they are older than they are. Probably all the injuries have taken its toll. Hes younger than Vardy but you wouldnt think so when you watch them both. I would be surprised if hes still playing top flight football anywhere, by the time he reaches 34/35.
Talking about Sergio and Vardy in the same sentence is just wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.