Jadon Sancho

I said it a while back, the lad has believed in his own hype too much. A complete no show against Bayern and its not his first of the year.

Scoring goals and doing step overs against the fodder of the Bundesliga is not good enough. The only move that will be on the table for Sancho will be the rags.

I said it a while back, the lad has believed in his own hype too much. A complete no show against Bayern and its not his first of the year.

Scoring goals and doing step overs against the fodder of the Bundesliga is not good enough. The only move that will be on the table for Sancho will be the rags.
I think you are too fast in drawing conclusions. The lad is very young. Performance ups and downs are normal in that age. I for one would like City to bring Sancho back if or when Leroy leaves.

I think you are too fast in drawing conclusions. The lad is very young. Performance ups and downs are normal in that age. I for one would like City to bring Sancho back if or when Leroy leaves.
Not anywhere near 100m or whatever deal we agreed, his first season was very good, this year so, so and fading.

You just never know with tricky teenagers. Peter Barnes was at his best at 19, but.....

Not anywhere near 100m or whatever deal we agreed, his first season was very good, this year so, so and fading.

Sancho is relatively big, fast and tricky operating wide and so with space. Watching them both play together as youths, Foden was small and did not catch the eye like Sancho but controlled the game in congested midfields and was at a different level of awareness.

Horses for courses but I suspect Phil will have a career that ranks with Xavi and Iniesta whilst Jadon risks becoming a Jermaine Pennant or Theo Walcott. Time will tell but Pep has a proven record in developing players. Exposure too early can mean a shortened career and unfulfilled potential.

Sancho is relatively big, fast and tricky operating wide and so with space. Watching them both play together as youths, Foden was small and did not catch the eye like Sancho but controlled the game in congested midfields and was at a different level of awareness.

Horses for courses but I suspect Phil will have a career that ranks with Xavi and Iniesta whilst Jadon risks becoming a Jermaine Pennant or Theo Walcott. Time will tell but Pep has a proven record in developing players. Exposure too early can mean a shortened career and unfulfilled potential.

Foden could have a wonderful career with us but he has an awful long way to go yet.

Foden could have a wonderful career with us but he has an awful long way to go yet.

"Could have?" It hasn't yet properly started.

Fodens bones have not yet set so risks permanent injury from premature exposure. Plenty of thugs in the game will look to take him out. (Watch Salah's ankles be targeted)
If playing regularly at 20-21 then destined to be a world star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.