#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was last season and shows what he can do when given the damn chance.

So far I've read that he has had just 30 mins of premier league minutes.

If Pep trusted him to do more he'd play him.
So far this season we have drawn a game and lost 3 others,pep is true to his position that he doesn't play kids in bad moments

Can't say I agree about bulking up. In his role, tenacity and energy are far more important.
Which are areas he’s already excelling at and will only get better at. Not saying he needs to get jacked and super strong, or that it’s the most important quality to have, but he’s still a skinny lad (and it’s to be expected at his age) in a very physical league and I think he’ll bulk up a bit over the coming months/years which will help him with the physical side of the game.

At some point we need to find out if Phil can hack it in the high-pressure games, it won't happen sitting him on the bench every week. It seems Gundogan in particular will nearly always get picked ahead of Phil if there's one midfield vacancy for a PL match.

He can. Spurs at home last season.

Yep same as bobby with mario and mp with a fat/lazy yaya,they all have a favourite
Fat lazy Yaya scored over 20 goals under MP and should have been player of the season when we won the league. Now Mario bagged 15 for Bobby with Edin, Kun and Tevez all in the same team when we won the league. Come on Kaz behave.
But if I was Foden I would worry that a half fit Rodri and Gundog both played a full game.

Last edited:
Fat lazy Yaya scored over 20 goals under MP and should have been player of the season when we won the league. Now Mario bagged 15 for Bobby with Edin, Kun and Tevez all in the same team when we won the league. Come on Kaz behave.
But if I was Foden I would worry that a half fit Rodri and Gundog both played a full game.
There were many times bobby would stick by mario when he was half arsed and not playing properly,mp played a fat/lazy yaya for 2 seasons,dinho got absolutely flogged to death,pep must be able to see that gundy has less balls in a fight than i do,i get he might value the rest of his skills but we can all see what is going to happen before games,my only point is that they all have their fav players who despite how they play they always do,phil won't get in ahead of gundy but he will get daves spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.