the elite team

ancoats

13 trophies in 10 years

i keep getting this rammed down my neck ? your not a elite team and that's why we don't get the rub of the green and its because of the so called glory they have ranked up over a period of time, well ten years is a long time in football and when liverpool and united was in there pomp its was about the same level of ten years to trophies as manchester city so why do they get the treatment over us

if its about the money then that's bollocks because both liverpool and united had major backers at the time of there so called glory years and that generated money from outside of the game like littlewoods and Rupert Murdoch sky empire input into skysports that was united bias because they was on every week so made the most money from tv rights

so we are a elite team (MANCHESTER CITY) and i think its because of the other 2 control in the media world that they are still clinging on to past glories

We rocked the cartel and that’s enough for it to be difficult. Look at the media United still get even now. They have only just put the tissues away after a home win against Brighton!

We are trying to rock an even stronger cartel in Europe and that uprising has been well and truly quashed.

We have done extremely well to win as much as we have given the obstacles to be honest.

We rocked the cartel and that’s enough for it to be difficult. Look at the media United still get even now. They have only just put the tissues away after a home win against Brighton!

We are trying to rock an even stronger cartel in Europe and that uprising has been well and truly quashed.

We have done extremely well to win as much as we have given the obstacles to be honest.

This all the time.

United haven’t finished in the top four, four of the last six years. Liverpool have won 4 trophies in 13 years, haven’t won the league for 3 decades and didn’t finish in the top four of the decade’s league table.

If 13 trophies including 4 Prem titles in the last seven years isn’t elite (and it’s more than any other English team), then I don’t know what is.

United haven’t finished in the top four, four of the last six years. Liverpool have won 4 trophies in 13 years, haven’t won the league for 3 decades and didn’t finish in the top four of the decade’s league table.

If 13 trophies including 4 Prem titles in the last seven years isn’t elite (and it’s more than any other English team), then I don’t know what is.

also you have to take into account it took a couple of seasons to sort out the club from being middle of the road to a top 4 and not just a cup team, so the turn around is from 2012 and so 7 years is the real mark of what we have achieved and maintain, manchester city are now a elite club and the foundations that was put in place and built was for the long term and without the need of future investment from our owners and is self founding with the revenue we generate in sponsorship and tv money and prize money

they can not keep on doing us over like they have been doing and even VAR can not keep turning a blind eye and not give us the right decisions because people are already talking about the cheating going on and the new rules are in place in black and white, so one to many daft and wrong decisions will only flag it up even more

i think we have enough to start standing up to them at VAR and EPL ?? they have already publicly come out and said they got it wrong with the david silva pen so lets call there bluff and say so in match interviews and see what they do, if they can bring pep up for a hearing because he spoken out, then manchester city could say well you got it wrong before and said sorry, its bit to late and a piss take on manchester city and its players

Their definition of "elite" is measured on balance sheets rather than silverware.

Is there actually anybody that would argue we haven’t been the top team over the last decade? If there is, they’re clearly idiots that should be ignored

Their definition of "elite" is measured on balance sheets rather than silverware.

but we are right up there with them with the balance sheets, and if anything better because we are debt free and all our assets are owned by the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.