Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

I hear what you're saying but I also feel it would have been very harsh to give a penalty. If Trent's is handball then it (the pen) is a chance created by the Silva handball - which means that it City's pen shouldn't be given. For me the ref has two options he either gives nothing (as he did) or he gives a freekick for the Silva handball.

Whatever your verdict on the natural/unnatural the one outcome CANNOT be that the Liverpool goal stands. The move started with a handball which disallows it whether intentional or not. So take your pick between no goal/City free kick, no goal/Liverpool free kick or City penalty.

Moreover, the Salah goal looks clearly offside and the Sky line that showed Stones's foot ahead was completely warped - obvious from looking at the grass cut line. So even with missing two sitters, City should have gone to the break at 0-0 or 1-0 up.

If you read this it does. He fkin overruled the VAR decision because he's a shit house.

'Ref Watch: VAR correct on City pen call'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11859349

An astomishing article. "This was what VAR was brought in for" with no reference to any pictures from VAR showing the incident (unlike the Sheff Utd one below). We are lierally being deceived in plain sight.

pep_guardiola_manager_of_manchester_city_looks_on_at_referee_mic_1392224.jpg

Caption competition number 247.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.