Black man in the US arrested for eating

Other husbands wife's pussy:)

raw

When a cop asks "Are you going to cooperate?", I find it best to not argue, wherever you are in the world.

I once got accused of dropping a bag of chips on the floor by a copper driving by. I hadn't but when threatened with arrest I picked up the litter because it was the smart thing to do. Same as when I was accused of speeding when doing 25 in a 30 zone, despite the copper not having a speed gun. As soon as I queried that I was threatened with obstructing their duties so just agreed to drive slower.

This guy is upset he's been accused of something and wants to make it a bigger issue when he should be smarter.
And if everyone takes that subservient attitude a twattish cop will continue acting like a twat.

And if everyone takes that subservient attitude a twattish cop will continue acting like a twat.
And if people continue to antagonise the police, things could get worse.

It's not worth looking good in front of your friends if you're going to do jail time or get shot.

He only had to say sorry and put it away.

When a cop asks "Are you going to cooperate?", I find it best to not argue, wherever you are in the world.

I once got accused of dropping a bag of chips on the floor by a copper driving by. I hadn't but when threatened with arrest I picked up the litter because it was the smart thing to do. Same as when I was accused of speeding when doing 25 in a 30 zone, despite the copper not having a speed gun. As soon as I queried that I was threatened with obstructing their duties so just agreed to drive slower.

This guy is upset he's been accused of something and wants to make it a bigger issue when he should be smarter.
Should have destroyed the evidence.
Eat faster. Less talking.

Perhaps it was a cheese barm he was eating. If so they should throw away the key. Had it been a fish paste muffin, " no problem sir on your way there's a good chap".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.