Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

Let's be honest the " establishment " is doing everything it can to make him think " fuck it " I can't win against these twats.

My hope is that it fires him on and makes him determined not to be beaten by the cnuts who run the PL , FA and the corrupt bunch of wankers in the PiGMOL clan.

What is PIGMOL?

I don’t believe he’ll stay any longer than his current contract runs. Regardless of what happens on or off the pitch. 5 years is a long time for Pep. Got to enjoy the football whilst he’s here.

If we don't win the league this season, I reckon we'll absolutely smash it next season. He's just that sort of manager.

Is he? Let’s be realistic for a second. The last time he was in a situation like this Mourinho ran him out of Spain for a sabbatical.

I don't think Pep's ego would allow him to be Bayern manager for 3 years and City for 4/5 and not win the champions league. I think he's here until we win it and then he's off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.