Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/nov/11/fa-statement-111119

We can confirm Raheem Sterling will not be considered for England's EURO 2020 qualifier against Montenegro as a result of a disturbance in a private team area at St. George’s Park today. He will remain with the squad.

Gareth Southgate said: “We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday.

“One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we’ve been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday’s game were still raw.

“My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it’s important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night.”
So otherwise he bottled it,Raheem has been a crucial part in England’s qualification,yet a player all be it injured for the majority of their games is considered more an integral part than Raheem yeah dead on..

We don’t know what’s actually happened so there’s no way of knowing if it’s deserved or not but if he’s reacted to something Gomez has said you have to imagine whatever he said was pretty bloody over the top considering the amount of shit including horrendous racist abuse he’s suffered from in recent times and not reacted to so surely he should be punished too?

Also, Why are scousers bothered, they were booing the anthem and claiming they’re not English not long ago.

I personally see no negatives from this from our point of view. Keeps him fresh for city. Infact I hope Stones backs him up withdraws in protest, England play Gomez and oxlade-chamberlain in their place get beat and get injured.
I personally hope Gomez didn’t say anything but sterling just walked upto him and levelled him then winked at the **** Trent Alexander who then shit himself on the pitch and had to go off .

Glad he’ll be getting a rest, tbh. Gomez seems like a bit of a dickhead anyway.
He should tell Southgate to fuck off and come home, after what he's had to put up with playing for england, and in england, its incredible that he has the piss taken by a nobody and reacts, and is the only one punished.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/nov/11/fa-statement-111119

We can confirm Raheem Sterling will not be considered for England's EURO 2020 qualifier against Montenegro as a result of a disturbance in a private team area at St. George’s Park today. He will remain with the squad.

Gareth Southgate said: “We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday.

“One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we’ve been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday’s game were still raw.

“My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it’s important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night.”
I swear that I’d think that was a wind up if I didn’t know it was true, I’m absolutely gobsmacked.

Fucking funny though, well in Raz, proud of you lad.

He came of age yesterday, first time in that second half that he’s finally thrown off the shackles of playing against those twats.

Personally I think fucking with the confidence of the only in form England player, a player who has clocked up 20 goals and assists in his last dozen games for England, and has pointed out that he didn't play well for England previously because he didn't feel wanted is a comically catastrophic decision by Southgate.

I would tell Southgate if he drops me for this then I'm never playing for him again. Sterling's England career will go beyond July. Southgate's won't without Sterling carrying him.

Personally I think fucking with the confidence of the only in form England player, a player who has clocked up 20 goals and assists in his last dozen games for England, and has pointed out that he didn't play well for England previously because he didn't feel wanted is a comically catastrophic decision by Southgate.

I would tell Southgate if he drops me for this then I'm never playing for him again.
Absolutely agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.