Var debate 2019/20

It’s like the article was written by me, lol, exactly what I’ve been saying.

Damaging the brand was never going to be allowed to continue, it’ll be interesting to see how this now plays out.
Damaging the brand?

The Dipper's winning the PL damages the brand?

If they scrap it tomorrow VAR's work is already done providing we fail to overturn the points deficit.

I have read a few fans forums, obviously avoided the scouse loving ones. Surprisingly even Spurs fans think Var is shit. Gooners however were up there with the redshite rubbing their hands with glee that we got f***ed over.

I am certain that Var was not used yesterday at Anfield, hence ref Oliver had no consultation to be able to use, hence decision had to stand as otherwise he would just be changing his own mind which would have made him look stupid should it come out that Var was not in place for the game.

Out of curiosity in the future same situation with the TAA handball happens again is it handball and a pen or for consistency does the ref allow play on. If you think in the future it should be a pen and it happens to be City v Liverpool and it is one of our players who handles in his own box and we score at the other end...then what??
It certainly seems that Var wasn't used.

Out of curiosity in the future same situation with the TAA handball happens again is it handball and a pen or for consistency does the ref allow play on. If you think in the future it should be a pen and it happens to be City v Liverpool and it is one of our players who handles in his own box and we score at the other end...then what??
You just know the goal is ruled out and brought back for the foul and subsequent penalty.

Don't blame the VAR.

The game is crap these days. Sterile. VAR, handball decisions and the like are taking away the real feel and atmosphere. People expect mistakes and these high-profile decisions where crap referees wave away claims of handball or are too afraid to check out their decisions fuel the story of a fixed game. This is way worse than a silent gambling racket.

What I don’t quite get in all this is why we as a club seem to be so passive about it? Immediately after the game we should have put out a simple, public statement that we were asking for clarification as to how VAR was able to confirm the Salah goal in around 10 seconds and why none of the usual footage seems to have been available.

The damage is already done this season as far as we are concerned SF..

They will hide behind the system not being 100% which when you think about it is absolutely scandalous.. trialing a system that can be used to determine results then faceless people then say 'well what do you expect, its not perfect and we'll iron out the issues we're experiencing as the season progresses' , it's f'kin cheating right in front of our eyes..

If it's not ready, don't fkin implement it until it is..

If they waited until next season to install it we'd have won the league 3 years on the spin by then and the decision has already been taken to ensure that's not happening...

£755 for my season ticket and I'm seriously thinking of spending my money on other things next year..!
I think they have deliberately set out to not make it work because, if used correctly should stop the inconsistency and the cheating. Instead I believe they are deliberately sabotaging it so that fans want rid of it and the refs can go back to their old ways of corruption.
What has come out of it though is just how bent they are because they change the rules, the interpretations and their minds about what is right and what is wrong on an almost daily basis. In their arrogance they have gone too far and people are seeing them for what they are, crooks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.