Liverpool (a) post-match thread

How many times have the scouse fucked up a decent points lead against us?
giphy.gif

Not sure if anyone has noted this before but I have noticed how sky seem to manipulate any kick off at Klopfield.

Let me explain.

When Tyler says ‘and it’s liiiive’ in that goddam annoying voice of his - once the teams are in the shaky- hand-line-up part, Sky always cut to a very short ad break. Usually a betting commercial but something. Then they come back to the game once the teams are ready to kick off at the centre circle.

Every single time they show those Scouse bastards they don’t cut to an ad break. Nope. They stay at the ground and let the cameras see and hear YNWA shite being sung. The cameras stay there through the whole song shows the crowd, commentator makes some comment about the noise and intimidation and kick off begins.

Not sure if anyone has noted this before but I have noticed how sky seem to manipulate any kick off at Klopfield.

Let me explain.

When Tyler says ‘and it’s liiiive’ in that goddam annoying voice of his - once the teams are in the shaky- hand-line-up part, Sky always cut to a very short ad break. Usually a betting commercial but something. Then they come back to the game once the teams are ready to kick off at the centre circle.

Every single time they show those Scouse bastards they don’t cut to an ad break. Nope. They stay at the ground and let the cameras see and hear YNWA shite being sung. The cameras stay there through the whole song shows the crowd, commentator makes some comment about the noise and intimidation and kick off begins.

they should take ad breaks around 80mins as everyone leaves the seats at the Etihad

Let me explain.

Mast, have, colours, the, nailed, their, to,
SKY ..!!

Rearrange the above into a sentence (any dippers on here will be fcuked!) and you have your answer..

It's the brand you see and Ray Winstone can go and get fcuked with his Bet 365 shit..!!

Let me explain.

I found it more irritating than usual on Sunday. Sky and LFC between them manipulated the Act of Remembrance having the ex service men standing to attention at the edge and with the giant poppy in the centre of the pitch as if they were there as part of the whole YNWA crap with it seemingly taking precedence over the Silence. And it got beamed around the world. A grateful nation remembers the scousers who fought for another country, Britain and won the dodgy chimps league for us.

Bastards.

City out sang them all the way through the YNWA shite anyway, anyone who was there can vouch for this, despite Sky's best efforts with their microphone set up in front of the Kop. See Micah Richards Instagram video for a clear example.

City out sang them all the way through the YNWA shite anyway, anyone who was there can vouch for this, despite Sky's best efforts with their microphone set up in front of the Kop. See Micah Richards Instagram video for a clear example.

They also dipped the crowd mics for the silence. They had to. Couldn’t trust the thick dippers to keep their stupid gobs shut la.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.