Incident with Liverpool fans

The stewards at the Etihad all have the same stuff.im guessing it’s just standard health and safety checklisting. Always amusing when you hear one of the supervisors indicate it’s goggles time to the rest of them as if they’re expecting trouble when we’re playing Southampton in the cup
Sorry don't think I've ever seen any stewards at City or any other ground wearing safety hats or goggles, seen police in riot gear that will replace the stewards if its kicking off , as for home fans above away fans, I will conceive wolves is another place (if we get put into the down tier of the side stand)and you get the dickheads hanging over goading you, but if City sell the top tier to the home fans,they block the first row or two off .

One strange thing I noticed at Anfield yesterday, the stewards wearing black baseball cap what are hard hats (we have them at work) and goggles. I think it shows the shit that gets thrown at the way fans from the twats on the top tier ! Funny enough the steward in front on us was told too full a incident card in after he was hit by a coin .

They always throw stuff. When we beat them in the league cup final a few years ago I’ve never seen so much shit being lobbed by other fans. They really are the shit stain of English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.