Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Good he won't be getting injured in an international.

Well done Raheem, for all your positives in recent months, now you know nothing has really changed, and I'm glad you put club over country and put one on the dirty twat, that push could have injured you.
That's the answer right there. If England needs Raheem to get a result against Kosovo and Montenegro then shame on England. I'm glad he'll get the rest he needs. I've had it with the bullshit politics of international football. Fuck it, Club first.

Anyone else remember the Mario v Turdinhand spat after our semi final victory ?
Southgate was in the studio and said something along the lines of ' Mario should have some dignity in victory '
This just proves what a spineless, hypocritical wanker our national manager really is.
Oliver/Southgate not got one bollock between them.

Can't fathom Southgate out, Raz has carried the England team almost on his own.

Whatever happened should be behind closed doors with him being 'rested'.

For a manager who supposedly wants to be like Pep he's a million miles away. The way he ditched Kyle by saying he was just at looking at other options but didn't pick him again, Gomez etc in the squad but Phil not despite playing more....the man's a buffoon, still at least the press can go on about his fucking waistcoat.

Quick edit as I was ranting I forgot to suggest that dipper needs the banhammer.

At least he gets a rest and no risk of injury going into Christmas

Here's some facts for you, your club are that entitled that they still sing one greedy bas#ard to Raheem, yet he left your club because he wanted to win trophies, and he has plenty to show for it, yet 1 of yours leaves a successful team to join a team that had won sweet fa for years, he also came on a free so he could get a very large sum of cash in the form of a signing on fee, so there you have it James Milner is a greedy bas#tard, Raheem is an ambitious young footballer and his trophies tell you he made the right choice to leave your shower of shit

Southgate just being Southgate a clueless weak loser. Hope Sterling withdraws from the England squad for a few games and let Gareth come crawling back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.