Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

pep_guardiola_manager_of_manchester_city_looks_on_at_referee_mic_1392224.jpg

Caption competition number 247.

The look of a man used to parking attendants.

Ex ref Bobby Madley

"Point of law... as Silva handled (albeit accidental) before TAA did this would have been penalised even if a penalty had been awarded. Attacking handball doesn't have to be deliberate. So, a penalty would never have been possible due to it touching Silva's hand in build up"
Madley has since deleted his tweet because he knows he was wrong. PigMol have made it clear an accidental handball from an attacker would not have prevented a penalty from a later deliberate handball from a defender.

Incidentally who do you support? You have only done 7 posts and all have been anti-City, BM traditionally has called new posters "rag" but a think "dipper" may be more appropriate in your case. (Also wumming is contrary to the site's code of conduct!)

If you read this it does. He fkin overruled the VAR decision because he's a shit house.

'Ref Watch: VAR correct on City pen call'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11859349

Dermot Gallagher - nothing more than a crap ex-ref stealing a living trying to justify why his mates are never ever wrong. That's the same ref who said on sky sports that the Rodri rugby tackle wasn't a pen

An astomishing article. "This was what VAR was brought in for" with no reference to any pictures from VAR showing the incident (unlike the Sheff Utd one below). We are lierally being deceived in plain sight.

I agree. My point was that VAR had called it as a penalty but Michael Oliver shat himself ajlnd overruled it.

Out of interest has Oliver ever given us any big decisions in a game that really matters? I remember him denying us three stonewall penalties against the rags one game, one against Spur's and now two on Sunday and that's just off the top of my head.

Out of interest has Oliver ever given us any big decisions in a game that really matters? I remember him denying us three stonewall penalties against the rags one game, one against Spur's and now two on Sunday and that's just off the top of my head.

I cant remember a single one but can remember lots he didn't give.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.