Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Love it, shows he's hurting, that defeat could turn out to be the best thing that's happened to us this season.

this has blown the can of worms right open and clearly shows the trouble manchester city have with the officials and the FA, it takes two to tango so does gomez walks away scot free ?? am so glad sterling does don't go to play for england and i hope he says fuck you in the future, but he lad is world class and england need him and he wants to play on the bigger stage and in world cups and euros

the stink this is going to bring up is bigger than anything that has happened before and is it manchester city standing up and saying no more, we are do best by making these players good enough to play for england and you treat us like that in games well no more and the club start pulling england players out of the squads

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.
You probably agree then with Jack Gaughans article in today's Mail, and his comments on Pep making a rabble rousing speech to all staff the day before the Liverpool game.

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.

Get a life!

You don't know the full facts. You honestly believe Sterling would have reacted like that without being provoked. He showed a bit of passion the day after we were cheated out of a result. He probably reacted in exactly the way a fan would have done in the face of extreme provocation not just from Gomez but 50000 baying scumbags. Yes with hindsight not the way he should have done but are you telling me you've never done out of emotion something which you've later regretted? Most on here are not trying to justify what he did but think like I do that the decision to drop him is a total overreaction. What exactly do you expect on a City forum? If you want to see a different perspective head over to RAWK.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.