Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

I don't think it was just Gomez mocking City.

I remember watching towards the end and Kyle Walker was chasing a ball down towards the corner flag. Robertson and Walker clashed and Robertson was laughing in the face of Kyle Walker. Someone else spotted this and uploaded the aftermath.

Yep the dippers are classless winners ....and losers

I remember watching towards the end and Kyle Walker was chasing a ball down towards the corner flag. Robertson and Walker clashed and Robertson was laughing in the face of Kyle Walker. Someone else spotted this and uploaded the aftermath.

I think you’re reading too much into that one, Marv. It was near the end and Robertson probably realised that the game was now won, with a two goal coushion, after a late rally by City. He looked more relived than anything else.

20864360-0-image-m-50_1573481524211.jpg

is that the hospital ward for Joe’s scratch?

Who cares though? They won and we lost, players wind each other up and that’s part of the game. The fact that the England manager is unable to grasp that and manage a situation like that speaks volumes about him and not about sterling.

Sterling was still fuming after Sundays result and treatment he received. Over comes a smug dipper and Sterling reacts. We should applaud Sterling's passion, if he was in the right or wrong is irrelevant.

This.

That's the type of person I want in my team. The one who will fight for it, not suck off the opposition and brown nose their manager etc. If the whole team had shown this kind of passion on the pitch on sunday, we would have walked it.

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.

Liverpool players were very disrespectful toward Raz at Anfield. If some people show you a total lack of respect, you might feel incensed and rightly so.

why wasn't this kept in house ? why is this out in the public ? as far as im aware there is no video and nobody had to know,if i was Raheem id fuck the 2nd game off as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.