Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Puzzled that Sterling & not Gomez has been sent home. Why not both ? Why couldn't Southgate get them both to resolve it & move on ? Smacks of poor management & possibly something deeper that hasn't been made public. Hope this sort of thing doesn't impact his performances for City (a-la Bernado recently).

Neither got sent home.

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.

Joking ??

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.

I take it you weren’t the City fan who was stabbed outside Anfield on Sunday? You certainly aren’t the guy being booed throughout the game, pushed into the advertising hoarding and called a greedy bastard.

Plus, do you want a medal for your support since 1977. That doesn’t even put you in the average length of supporting City on here.

We all know what a cowardly **** Southgate is. Any decent manager would use that passion . Gomez obviously taking the piss and got a reaction, fair play to sterling. Now waistcoat twat has alienated the only decent forward we have. Good work pizza boy.

The source is it was all over the Sky TV pictures. Robertson is a smarmy dickhead and was laughing because they know they can act with impunity.

I don't mind the shit housing and winding opposition players up. It's the other's responsibility to either rise to it or not.

It's the actual pushing into the advertising hoarding that's a woman move, in my eyes. That bug-eyed twat at right back did it in the first half as well.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/nov/11/fa-statement-111119

We can confirm Raheem Sterling will not be considered for England's EURO 2020 qualifier against Montenegro as a result of a disturbance in a private team area at St. George’s Park today. He will remain with the squad.

Gareth Southgate said: “We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday.

“One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we’ve been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday’s game were still raw.

“My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it’s important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night.”
In other words, the rest of the Liverpool players.......

Silly Sally on the Beeb....

"Southgate is well.known for his excellent man management skills."

Is he???????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.