Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

I take it you weren’t the City fan who was stabbed outside Anfield on Sunday? You certainly aren’t the guy being booed throughout the game, pushed into the advertising hoarding and called a greedy bastard.

Plus, do you want a medal for your support since 1977. That doesn’t even put you in the average length of supporting City on here.
What do you know about that City fan? Are they OK?

The scousers knew they had the full protection of Oliver, hence their attempts to goad us into responding.

This is it the so called officials and let's not forget that wanker Tierney on the "Working or not var"allowed the scouse bastards to get away with everything. The corrupt wankers have history for this, remember the rags being allowed to kick SWP with impunity one derby a few years ago? They won't rest until the old order is restored.

Player incidents like this happen all the time, at every level of football. They are always kept in-house. The only question here is - why has this been leaked? Media profile is a professional business and the fall-out from this is entirely predictable.
City, on Raheem's behalf, should be asking why he has been hung out to dry by England's media department.

And on a separate note, any Scouse who mention their support for England should be asked how they can support a team whose fans boo the national anthem (even at a charity event).

You only see the aftermath. Walker and Robertson had clashed. And I remember getting annoyed with it, and thinking that the Liverpool player was mocking Walker so I looked for in on the Internet, and someone has thought the same and uploaded the end of it.

It was the 88th minute. Walker had chased down a long ball and it ends up with Robertson pushing Walker into the crowd, Walker objects, they walk off, and Robertson ends up laughing. Thought at the time he was laughing in his face.
Yes, that's pretty much what happened, what we don't see though is Kyle's face whilst Robertson is laughing/smirking, it may be that Kyle just laughed it off and that was Robertson's response and all ended well, possibly not.

You can always rely on the Daily Mail.to hand pick their stock pictures.

Daily Mail onlibe front page.

Screenshot-20191112-085021-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Southgate should have 'benched' both, if not both why not just give them both warnings and have available for the game, England will miss Sterling more than Sterling will miss England, and as for Gomez, he probably won't even make the subs bench never mind the first 11.

Shame Sterling hasn't been sent home, bollocks to internationals.

Yes, that's pretty much what happened, what we don't see though is Kyle's face whilst Robertson is laughing/smirking, it may be that Kyle just laughed it off and that was Robertson's response and all ended well, possibly not.
I found the full incident and you're right which is why I didn't upload it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.