Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

So tiny Raz is sat down enjoying his dinner when a player a foot taller reaches around from behind to grab his hand and doesn't end up with a fork in his eye? I admire Raz's restraint.

Gomez, Vertonghen, Mina and others I'm probably forgetting. Raheem has a habit of getting into it with people twice his size and not backing down. That plus his trajectory despite the witch-hunt that went on for years and you can't question the fight in the lad.

Well done St Southgate for your even-handed way you have handled this situation,you must have consulted your unbiased team captain (Henderson)in coming to your decision.So Gomes stays after playing a few minutes this season,yet Foden who has played more minutes isn’t considered.Yes,well done

If England lost you can bet your house who will get the blame!

Until I hear (on camera) from someone who was actually present in the canteen, then I reserve judgement on what happened, but generally in these cases in takes to two to bloody tango, event if one goes a bit further, neither are blameless and to single one out is BAD man management.

Great news. Southgate and Lurch are the 2 most unsuitable individuals on the planet to be managing national teams. Neither has any pedigree to be manager.
It is optimistic to say that they are both mired in mediocrity because that assumes they have the basics to do the job. They don't.
England Men and Women's teams are both a global laughing stock and it will only get worse while they persist with these clowns.

He's going to be getting stick on & off the pitch from now on by every fucker & a chance to give him zero protection from officials.

This could turn out to be really bad in the long-term for himself, City & us

I'm thinking this as well,as if things aren't bad enough,leaked on purpose I suspect now,for the above reasons you mention.

I’ve thought about this all day; sterling has withstood so much shit from all angles with grace, tact and character.
And now he supposedly tried to strangle someone who tried to shake his hand?
Not buying it and never will.
Where’s Gomez’s statement about it? Why wasn’t this dealt with in house like every other scuffle not caught on camera?

Stinks to high heaven, like everything else those dipper ****s have been responsible for recently.

Raheem issued an apology on his twitter account. As others have said it sounds like a storm in a teacup that should have been kept in house. I have no idea why it had to go public and Raheem singled out. After just about stopping all the abuse by the brain dead moron's at football grounds around the country this is all he needs, to be made the villain/scapegoat again. I think if it wasn't for this he would tell that wanker Southgate to poke it. It is utterly pointless dropping him for one game and keeping him with the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.