Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Gomez: “Skipper, that Raheen Sterling’s been nasty to me.”
Henderson: “There, there, son. Don’t cry. I’ll have a word with the boss. It’ll all be ok.”

"With the agreement of the entire squad", who exactly is the manager then? What a spineless useless article Southgate is
tumblr_mstvik9IZk1qjap9fo1_500.gif.cf.gif

Looks like it will help Peps team selection for Chelsea anyway

Sterling
Sterling Sterling Sterling
Sterling Sterling Foden Sterling Eddie
Sterling Sterling

Have included Eddie as Raheems wingman just in case..........

& Foden in as only going to start if KDB & x2 Silvas dont start

He's going to be getting stick on & off the pitch from now on by every fucker & a chance to give him zero protection from officials.

This could turn out to be really bad in the long-term for himself, City & us

Dont agree I think fans of other clubs are more likely to turn against the dippers.....I think more and more fans of other clubs are sick and tired of the love in for the dippers at least in my circle of mates .....Chelsea, gooners, whu all dislike the dippers as much as me....

Given the inordinate amount of shit Sterling gets from Engerland fans and the press and the fact that he has been the one singled out in a 2 man argument, if I were him I would ve giving the national team the bird from now on. He knows where he stands now. Poor bugger

Gomez is a disrespectful motherfucker who tried to lift Sterling like ragdoll during the match and he is 2 years his junior. Instead of disciplining the younger players, this lunatic tried to make an example out of England's best player. Can't wait to see this blow up his arse.

Taking England's best player out of the game, it's like Southgate is pampering to the PC attitude that seems to drive everything.

But in doing so, and publicising it in such a way: if England do lose the game, the media will go into a wank fest and put all the blame on Raheem - he will be publicaly crucified, and it won't fall back on Southgate's shoulders. The repercussions of an England loss could reverberate for years.

What Southgate should have done, ahead of the team's get together, is bring Raheem and Gomez together privately, perhaps in his office, or similar, to make sure that both players were ok with the upcoming game and iron out any ego's early doors.

This should all fall at Southgate's door, the buck stops with him as manager - he should have managed the situation better.

Raheem issued an apology on his twitter account. As others have said it sounds like a storm in a teacup that should have been kept in house. I have no idea why it had to go public and Raheem singled out. After just about stopping all the abuse by the brain dead moron's at football grounds around the country this is all he needs, to be made the villain/scapegoat again. I think if it wasn't for this he would tell that wanker Southgate to poke it. It is utterly pointless dropping him for one game and keeping him with the squad.

Probably leaked by the player/Liverpool to the press first so forced the FA into a statement. Shows the agenda of the scousers to make us look bad and shows the respect they have (or lack of) for Southgate.

Seems like our two clubs are at war

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.