Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Sterling cornered Gomez and asked him was he still billy big balls without the cameras there, grabbed him by the throat & Gomez had to be brought a new pair of y-fronts even though he’s 2ft taller than him, reported him to the principal and got him suspended.

Just when I thought I couldn’t love Sterling anymore he goes and does this.

shows he cares, what’s not to love about this story from a City perspective.

Not only this, to English fans outside of the Church of Scientology of Anfield, he will be loved for this, every other team sees what’s happening.

Liverpool fan on talksport has just said Gomez elbowed Raheem in the face twice and should have been sent off. I did not see this but I know scousers have a history of laying into sterling at anfield and have been lauded for doing so.
It's Liverpool so any physicality short of them bring shivs and socks with coins in them onto the field... I'm kinda relieved.

For me there is a bigger darker agenda behind all these incidents. The way we are treated by the media, the fa, the officials. If they can't beat us fairly on the field they will cheat and make life as uncomfortable as they can for our key men until the hassle becomes too much and they leave. Who could blame Pep, Raheem and Bernardo for thinking, "Fuck this!" and buggering off to Spain/Italy or whoever comes calling at the first opportunity? Job done for the wankers.

Love his passion for winning. After he was told he went too far, he stood up and apologized. Good man

[QUOTE

this will have a major impact on sterling & sadly city.[/QUOTE]

What impact will it have on City ?

Sterling gets abuse anyway so nothing new there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.