Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Not sure if anyone has noted this before but I have noticed how sky seem to manipulate any kick off at Klopfield.

Let me explain.

When Tyler says ‘and it’s liiiive’ in that goddam annoying voice of his - once the teams are in the shaky- hand-line-up part, Sky always cut to a very short ad break. Usually a betting commercial but something. Then they come back to the game once the teams are ready to kick off at the centre circle.

Every single time they show those Scouse bastards they don’t cut to an ad break. Nope. They stay at the ground and let the cameras see and hear YNWA shite being sung. The cameras stay there through the whole song shows the crowd, commentator makes some comment about the noise and intimidation and kick off begins.

I dont understand why Sky show them singing the song dont do it at any other ground, plus I thought it was odd that klopp was interviewed on the side if the pitch showing Anfield off to the world and not the advertising board that's normally behind them. Dippers really are treated differently to every other club.

Everything and I mean everything was set up for a dippers win on Sunday, from the interviews and nauseating rammed down our throats fucking carousel song to practically every fucking decision on the pitch, there's a reason the social media dippers were so happy when Oliver was announced as referee and those reasons were there for the world to see Sunday.

I dont understand why Sky show them singing the song dont do it at any other ground, plus I thought it was odd that klopp was interviewed on the side if the pitch showing Anfield off to the world and not the advertising board that's normally behind them. Dippers really are treated differently to every other club.
Why were the people representing our armed services forced to stand through that dirge before the last post and minutes silence?

Not winning the league this season, that was decided at the start of the season, so plan for next season, start playing Foden, Garcia and a few youngsters. Still have enough about us for top 4 and cups but give them valuable experience for a title push next season
Absolutely 'spot on' to that comment. Remember some years ago Alan Hansen said, " you'll never win anything with kids", maybe it's time to once again put it to the test. ' Cos we've got some good ones waiting in the wings for their chance to shine. We also have some regulars whose light has gone dim. Over to you Pep.

You seem to forget the MASSIVE chance for Jesus at 3-1 that Sterling created? He destroyed Arnold in the second half. Mahrez for Gundogan after HT, then Foden for Bernardo later would have been right.
Also a couple of bad misses by Aguero.
If I were Pep I would have been tempted not to start him. He's out of form at the moment.
I also think that Phil Foden should have made an appearance at some point.

Not sure if anyone has noted this before but I have noticed how sky seem to manipulate any kick off at Klopfield.

Let me explain.

When Tyler says ‘and it’s liiiive’ in that goddam annoying voice of his - once the teams are in the shaky- hand-line-up part, Sky always cut to a very short ad break. Usually a betting commercial but something. Then they come back to the game once the teams are ready to kick off at the centre circle.

Every single time they show those Scouse bastards they don’t cut to an ad break. Nope. They stay at the ground and let the cameras see and hear YNWA shite being sung. The cameras stay there through the whole song shows the crowd, commentator makes some comment about the noise and intimidation and kick off begins.

thought exactly the same thing when watching on Sunday

They always do it and with the European games as well. Liverpool are media darlings for Sky Sports - you only have to look at the make up of the panels/pundits...vast majority are either Liverpool or utd connected

They always do it and with the European games as well. Liverpool are media darlings for Sky Sports - you only have to look at the make up of the panels/pundits...vast majority are either Liverpool or utd connected

The players come on to the pitch 2 and a half minutes earlier at Anfield than everywhere else. Once they are on the pitch, they do the handshake and Prem anthem and then their little ditty begins while the players plait their pubes and do fuck all.

In Europe, Liverpool play their ditty in the minute or so running up to the players coming on to the pitch and when they are coming out the tunnel. UEFA are a lot more strict with their timings so don't allow Liverpool to bend the rules.

Also a couple of bad misses by Aguero.
If I were Pep I would have been tempted not to start him. He's out of form at the moment.
I also think that Phil Foden should have made an appearance at some point.
Agreed. I cant understand how much Gundogan has played this season in comparison to Foden. Foden impress me everytime he plays, always full of energy & ambition, something we could need in our midfield atm.

No idea what channel I was watching but my tv match pundits on Sunday were Michael Owen, Steve McPointy and Owen Hargreaves, obviously all chosen for their rag and dipper background.

I watched the game on Bein and to be honest they were spot on with the commentary and the panel. Both Keys and Gray were sounding out the game-changing handball that was not allowed, they picked up on the 2nd penalty appeal which I agree was not a pen, but they also showed footage of the incident on Raz, of mane pushing him off balance in the back and it is this one that seems to have disappeared into dust with the media etc

They also stated that VAR on the Salah goal was not used correctly, why did it only take 13 seconds and why did it only show 1 line instead of the usual VAR lines that depict the 2 last players it is scrutinising.

Wenger came on the panel and they were constantly going on at him about the above situations and how they had dramatically influenced the game - they asked Wenger a direct question on more than one occasion - will you take this back to VAR - so does this mean wenger Has some role with how VAR is ran/implemented in the leagues ?

I am not saying we would have won the game, because we are weak defensively at present but that is besides the point. When the ball hit TAA arm and the ref said no and play continued - we are now led to believe that VAR was indeed reviewing the footage. So my question is why was play not stopped as is the case in every other game I have witnessed when a similar scenario has occurred ?

The fact is because Liverpool went down the other end and scored whilst VAR was conducting the review they bottled it big time, whoever was in charge in the VAR room failed on 2 counts. 1 - they should have stopped play by telling the ref a review was underway, and 2 - they bottled giving the handball because it would have meant wiping of a liverpool goal

Now we are hearing people involved in VAR that it was used correctly and that TAA arm was in a natural stance - it is utter fucking bollocks, there is countless footage out there showing that he raised his hand outwards to stop the travel of the ball going behind him, he was probably aware that a City player (which there was) would be in that position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.