Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Yeah thinking about it you have a valid point there, I think we need them to drop points over Xmas..

If we could get it down to 5 points in January they may crumble, good shout bud. :)

The problem is, we have to play Leicester twice. Looking out our December fixtures, it is a really tough ask to win all of them.

When is Laporte actually back?

Good thing Raz has more sense than many of the posters in this thread. He took responsibilty and apologised. He would never of done this if he thought it wasn't his fault, he's not scared of speaking out.

The crying and moaning here is dipper-esque

So he was unprovoked?

The problem is, we have to play Leicester twice. Looking out our December fixtures, it is a really tough ask to win all of them.

I think we would need the dippers to drop points and pick up injuries to give our players a lift.

I agree we have a tough month until New Year's Day coming up.

looking at their last 7 fixtures, City (a) Villa (h) Brighton (a) Burnley (h) Arsenal (a) Chelsea (h) Newcastle (a) you’d imagine every one of those teams will be scrapping for points be it relegation, for top 4 in Arsenals case & winning the title in ours & Chelseas case. Plenty of opportunities for them to drop points in them games alone. The key for me is to be within 3 points of them after we play them in April, if we can manage that we will win the league. I’m certain of it. Making up the 6 points to be within 3 of them for our game could be difficult though.

According to the Daily Mirror , England players wanted Sterling and Gomez’s row to be kept in house.

Certain members of the squad were also shocked by Southgate’s decision to axe Sterling and feel the 49-year-old has overreacted to the situation by speaking about it in public.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/england-players-unhappy-gareth-southgates-20865534

Sounds like he's getting more backing from his teammates than I expected.

Southgate has to come the 'Big I Am' when he's just another penalty shoot-out deadbeat FA yes man! And also Phil Neville's grandad, but, surprisingly not Gary's!!

video coming out of the england camp and sterling is on the left and gomez on the right,??? well this would have been my slap

I get one of them every night if the washing up isnt done......fuck all that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.