Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...nand-sterling-gomez-england-incident-17242012

Ferdinand has got this spot on. These incidents happen all the time, Southgate should have played it down rather than shifting all the blame on Raz.

In any case it shouldn’t have been leaked to the press in the first place and given the source it was most likely one of the four/five dippers who leaked it to try and unsettle Sterling

It seems to me that's this has been handled

1, the help dipperpool and paint the club in a good light and of course it wasnt their fault.

2, to paint City in a bad light , poor losser's, spoilt brats and of course its Sterling fault.

It all stinks yet again City and players getting screwed over

Does anyone on here believe that var will be interpreted in any other way than to be against City in games that oppose Pool or Pools objectives?
Surely the selection of O'LiverPool as match referee gave us a clue. He played his part admirably but having a version of var that may change any of his skewed decisions is counter productive to FA plans.
We know they don't want us (FFP etc.), so why not just win on the pitch by scoring the goals we should have done. Cannot blame var or ref for our appalling shooting inaccuracy because frankly despite all the reffing decisions not in our favour we could have won 5 - 3 with anything like top striker finishing.

I find all this a bit pathetic I mean this is all more than likely a storm in a tea cup and Southgate has decided to take the sledge hammer to crack the walnut approach with his best player. Personally I couldn't give a f*ck England team means nothing to me send him back home and let some other muppet get injured.

Headline from the cult local paper -
Raheem Sterling knows Liverpool are still the big men as Joe Gomez confrontation exposes Man City obsession

They really are a weird bunch who will twist anything and everything within their heads and peddle it out on a social platform - the fact is that these scouse fuckers are to blame for all the hatred that was stoked up at raheem and ultimately the assault that took place on him outside the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.