Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

There is no fucking way Sterling kicked the **** just for greeting him "warmly". One article in DM mentioned that he didn't react good on jokes by Gomez, but nobody else mentions anything. The scouse gobshite obviously gloated and Raheem wasn't ready to take any of that. I love him to bits.

You post the shit above and then accuse us of being toxic.

You are more like a cancer, appearing at the worst times and unwelcome by all.

Out of interest who does “ SHORTS “ support ?

When a club / fan base is attacked via every angle from the media , other players , managers , UEFA , the FA the premier league is it any wonder the fan base is very negative and defensive towards the rest of football....

it’s like baiting a pitbull but when he bites you , you say well you were nice once

Jog on ! Thats me being kind

You've set the bar now Gareth, so I guess any other similar indiscretion from anyone else will result in the same, ahem, penalty!

I don’t think he handled the Madison one very well either. I think because the squad is young you shouldn’t be looking to publicly call them out for a first offence(not sure the Maddison one was even an offence)

I agree, why would anyone not go out instead of watching that pile of dogshite that is international football

Probably already been asked, but I'm not going to trawl back through 50 odd pages. Just how is Gomez even in an England squad, apart from the obvious answer?
He was promised a place if he left the Addams Family!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.