Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Contrary to other reports the senior players wanted him back..From the Times:

Southgate told Sterling he would have to leave the squad. The 24-year-old was in a car travelling home when he was contacted and told to return to St George’s Park.

The Times understands that after initially banishing Sterling, Southgate had a meeting with the senior players who make up the leadership team in the squad about the incident. It was suggested by one of them that if Gomez accepted an apology from Sterling then the Manchester City player could still remain as part of the squad.

Southgate took on board the feelings of the senior players, and then decided to call Sterling back, but that he would miss the Montenegro match — England’s 1,000th international.

Further evidence that cock nosed posh **** doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.

Fluked his way to the World Cup semis playing turd football, tried to then copy Pep but couldn’t organise them well enough and now this.

Shame that Sterling turned back. I am sure it means much more to him, then to me, but it would be great if he refused and continued home.

The way this is being reported, you’d think that Raheem had killed the slimy dipper!

Super Super Razz
Super Super Razz
Super Super Razz
super Raheem Sterling

Out of interest who does “ SHORTS “ support ?

When a club / fan base is attacked via every angle from the media , other players , managers , UEFA , the FA the premier league is it any wonder the fan base is very negative and defensive towards the rest of football....

it’s like baiting a pitbull but when he bites you , you say well you were nice once

Jog on ! Thats me being kind
In the first post I quoted he used a catch all defence of “you’ll say I’m a ....yada yada yada who gives a fuck, just be honest....fan” to close any discussion.
Screams, here to just WUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.