Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Honestly couldn't care less if Gomez said nothing and Sterling went straight over to him and headbutted the ****.
We've got too many 'nice' players. Even fernandinho was sharing a laugh and joke at the full time whistle on sunday. Fuck that, I want to see fire in their bellies and smiling doesn't do it for me.
Shake hands and be professional but we were fucked over in that game and I'd like to see more players hurting.
Whatever the circumstances of this incident, sterling gets my backing unconditionally.
Southgate can go fuck himself.

Most of the ones I have met with regards football are arseholes, that is just my experience. Talk about anything else and things are completely different. This thread proves we have a few ourselves so I concede that point.

Fortunately my experience of City fans is somewhat better, though in truth I only know two. Maybe I’m old fashioned or is it simply sense but it would be a pity if this rivalry between two great teams orchestrated by two superbe and very different managers was to transcend to the supporters as bitterness.

I expect the "support Gomez" T-shirts will have already gone to print-ready for Liverpool's next game and also a bulk order has been placed with Yankee ready for the lighting of the "Justice for Gomez" candles.

Headline from the cult local paper -
Raheem Sterling knows Liverpool are still the big men as Joe Gomez confrontation exposes Man City obsession

They really are a weird bunch who will twist anything and everything within their heads and peddle it out on a social platform - the fact is that these scouse fuckers are to blame for all the hatred that was stoked up at raheem and ultimately the assault that took place on him outside the stadium
'the big men' - Fucking sad, insecure fucks.

Honestly couldn't care less if Gomez said nothing and Sterling went straight over to him and headbutted the ****.
We've got too many 'nice' players. Even fernandinho was sharing a laugh and joke at the full time whistle on sunday. Fuck that, I want to see fire in their bellies and smiling doesn't do it for me.
Shake hands and be professional but we were fucked over in that game and I'd like to see more players hurting.
Whatever the circumstances of this incident, sterling gets my backing unconditionally.
Southgate can go fuck himself.

If I could like a comment i would this. expect us to go on a run now and come may be champions all things being fair . But that's the issue .

If we're gonna win the champs league were gonna have to beat the football royalty at some point bring it on

CTID

Fortunately my experience of City fans is somewhat better, though in truth I only know two. Maybe I’m old fashioned or is it simply sense but it would be a pity if this rivalry between two great teams orchestrated by two superbe and very different managers was to transcend to the supporters as bitterness.
Bit difficult that one after your lot attacked our coach.

I’m not sure it can be avoided fella unfortunately. Modern football managers and players plus social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.