Var debate 2019/20

I hope that club is City.

If it doesn't get scrapped now, it will only be a matter of time.

I disagree with those who want ref to use off-pitch monitors or to hear the ref's discussion. It will provoke trouble,

It wasn't that broke that we need this.

I think there is a strong likelihood that it's City who are the club in the forefront of protesting.

You can more or less guarantee that Liverpool and Man Utd will want to keep it.

And if it is, then that might explain where the Times is getting its Spygate info from.

Last edited:

I hope that club is City.

If it doesn't get scrapped now, it will only be a matter of time.

I disagree with those who want ref to use off-pitch monitors or to hear the ref's discussion. It will provoke trouble,

It wasn't that broke that we need this.

“Thursday will be a punchy and free discussion,” one leading chief executive said.
Hopefully very punchy if Mike Riley is there.

I don’t believe it’s us.

I believe we want them to use VAR (correctly)

tell me Where VAR used against the dippers

I think there is a strong likelihood that it's City who are the club in the forefront of protesting.

You can more or less guarantee that Liverpool and Man Utd will want to keep it.

And if it is, then that might explain where the Times is getting its Spygate info from.
Manchester United and Liverpool FC were both noisy advocates of not ever introducing VAR.

They would be delighted to see it scrapped now, and allow the refs to continue with their cheating without the full glare of VAR

Manchester United and Liverpool FC were both noisy advocates of not ever introducing VAR.

They would be delighted to see it scrapped now, and allow the refs to continue with their cheating without the full glare of VAR
I didn't know that, but I remember when it was first mooted, I wanted it to come in because I thought it would deal with refereeing bias.

One of my more stupid comments.

PiGMOL delayed the introduction of VAR by one year relative to other European Leagues.

Whatever else they said the delay was for it certainly gave them time to learn how to use the system to “ cheat” teams at their whim.

So last season .... without VAR .... City won all domestic trophies and got screwed in UEFA competition by VAR

This season .... with VAR ... City have been royally screwed in PL by referees and VAR and our attempt to “threepeat” winning the PL has been sabotaged after a mere 12 games.

There’s no need to screw us yet in UCL.

Will be interesting to see if VAR goes quiet on City to “prove” there is no bias.

Come on City

Var fetches more to the game. It gives us another 3 clowns sat in a bunker down south doing nothing but rule out goals deemed to be a millimeter offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.