Bring the Noise

The biggest problem is the choice of song is always shit and doesn't pump any atmosphere. The Dzeko/Pep and Arteta/,City is our name always seem to be the songs that are sang in 115 instead of Blue moon, we're not really here etc.

Don’t agree on the pep and artera song. It’s barely been sung at the ethihad. When it was - against Brighton, lots of people joined in.

That's true, 115 holds 750 fans, if 300 of those fans sang even from the front it would travel, that's less than half of the block ! It purely is volumes of fans singing, recent game we started singing "oh when the blues go marching in". Sounded great for 30 seconds as around 150 sang, then fans got fed up and only 10 of us carried the song on for an extra minute or so. So why didn't the other fans carry it on ? Cant be arsed.

Anybody remember Monaco in the CL ? They didn't even fill the lower away end but out sang us. All they had was about 150 fans near the front holding up banners and all singing for long periods which then got the rest of the away end singing. They held scarves up quite often which looked good, what happened to our fans holding arms and scarves up for bluemoon ? Trend has died off.

A few comments saying Atalanta fans weren't much good, myself I thought they where very loud and kept going, far better than any PL fans and quite good for European fans.
One of the biggest problem is with the clubs half arsed attempts to improve the atmosphere like handing out loads of plastic flags for big games. We need the club to work with us here by giving us at least one block with no seat allocation and make tickets cheaper and make it a proper singing section. Honestly think soriano would rather have the stadium half empty with cooperates/ tourists rather than real fans and he’s a big problem imo. There are too many people in 115 who don’t sing and who are put there by the club who don’t have a clue.

Re the Monaco fans this the reason why we need an organised support, if 150 of them can out sing us then imagine the noise 5000 of us could make. They, like all European ultras have a few leaders at the front who work the crowd and start songs, I’d prefer them to start naturally but then we don’t really sing that much do we?

Last edited:
With the refereeing on Sunday, sterling gaining legendary status, and the 9 point gap I'm hoping the Etihad comes alive.

Southampton was the best it's been since spurs and we were up against it. So now we are all good and fucking furious I'm planning on getting well pissed in two weeks for a half 5 kick off and being extremely gobby and loud ss3.

One of the biggest problem is with the clubs half arsed attempts to improve the atmosphere like handing out loads of plastic fans for big games. We need the club to work with us here by giving us at least one block with no seat allocation and make tickets cheaper and make it a proper singing section. Honestly think soriano would rather have the stadium half empty with cooperates/ tourists rather than real fans and he’s a big problem imo. There are too many people in 115 who don’t sing and who are put there by the club who don’t have a clue.

Re the Monaco fans this the reason why we need an organised support, if 150 of them can out sing us then imagine the noise 5000 of us could make. They, like all European ultras have a few leaders at the front who work the crowd and start songs, I’d prefer them to start naturally but then we don’t really sing that much do we?

I thought this what Prestwich blue got involved with when he was voted in with something linked to our club ? - was this not to take this type of issue to them and try and get something resolved ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.