Var debate 2019/20

and a ref seeing the Salah goal on a monitor would have given it or not ? how much time would it have taken if he's viewing loads of different angles ?

because opinion is divided even amongst fans
The 'technology' is used to determine offside. That's what puts the 2 line on the screen, that were 'curiously' missing on Sunday.

and a ref seeing the Salah goal on a monitor would have given it or not ? how much time would it have taken if he's viewing loads of different angles ?

because opinion is divided even amongst fans

they are saying they define offside to the mm of a pubic hair, so why the fook wasn't it used at all for that one?

they are saying they define offside to the mm of a pubic hair, so why the fook wasn't it used at all for that one?

VAR did check the Salah goal at the Stockley Park HQ, the PGMOL confirmed.
The PGMOL released a brief statement that said: "VAR checked for possible offside, and confirmed that the Salah goal was correct."

in terms of a pitch-side monitor , i don't really like the idea.

i like what they have now, but the implementation and decision correction point has to be a lot faster and better - it will take a long time in my view, im prepared to ride it out but i can understand why others dont want too.

either way, we know the old system is definitely flawed, with VAR in the long term, we have a chance to get decisions right.
It was flawed due to ref incompetence. Now we have a system that introduces more incompetence.

The PGMOL released a brief statement that said: "VAR checked for possible offside, and confirmed that the Salah goal was correct."

I am such a cynic...so Santa is real and his reindeers do fly and the World is really flat....well I never.

Like I said earlier.....fanboy of all things PL/PiGMOB/FA/UEFA/FIFA/Team England.

You’re just being an arse, we’ve all quite clearly said it’d be nice to actually SEE this image of the check having been made that was done in 20 secs on Sunday....

Full var check in 15 seconds ha, get to fuck.

it was very very close.looked offside on telly,i was pretty confident it was going to be ruled out,they gave the goal after 20 seconds or there abouts,when the same thing happened the day before it took them 4 mins ?,spurs and Liverpool have benefitted a lot from VAR this season,before the season started there were plenty on here saying it will be the undoing of citys title challenge ,I thought it was the usually conspiracy theorists , however we are losing more points than we are gaining and including the Liverpool match I make it 3 or 4 blatant penalties that haven't been awarded by var even after a checks, take a look at the david silva penalty fucking shocking,and that was checked by var,its as bent as fuck.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.