Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

I dont condone any of the above, as a non-english I’m unaware of some of the points you make so cannot comment specifically. Though obviously I am well aware of the City coach incident on which my sentiments of disgust I documented on both forums. I’ll take my leave from here though I think it is more than unfortunate that a mutual respect for two of the best sides ever in the top flight of english football cannot co-exist with this rivalry.

Care to post links? Some might be sceptical otherwise.

I dont condone any of the above, as a non-english I’m unaware of some of the points you make so cannot comment specifically. Though obviously I am well aware of the City coach incident on which my sentiments of disgust I documented on both forums. I’ll take my leave from here though I think it is more than unfortunate that a mutual respect for two of the best sides ever in the top flight of english football cannot co-exist with this rivalry.

Imagine thinking yourself one of the best sides in english top flight history without winning a single domestic trophy...

Remember when we got told we weren't great until we won 2 back to back?

Back in the Day these sorts of incidents were kept behind closed Doors.

Southgate in his wisdom decided to tell the World.

There are rumors some players are unhappy with the way he has handled this.

Men normally resolve their differences quickly after a minor altercation.

I love the way he has reacted. He has shown it recently on a few occasions, a bit of passion, its missing from the game. All this hugging before a game, swapping shirts after. Whats all that about. He was having the piss taken out of him, reacted, good on him.!

Back in the Day these sorts of incidents were kept behind closed Doors.

Southgate in his wisdom decided to tell the World.

There are rumors some players are unhappy with the way he has handled this.

Men normally resolve their differences quickly after a minor altercation.

Southgate didn't, it looks like Liverpool players leaked it to a scouse Journalist who then asked the FA for comment.

So Gareth, what does the family want to do about players leaking info to journalists?

Who of any note did England beat in the World Cup? Outclassed in 2 games v Belgium, lost to Croatia. Gareth Southgate is a fraud of a football manager and as far as I know has won nothing as a manager in adult competitions. Above all else GSIAC. A scouse loving cunnt at that. Fuck off Ebgkand, you need Raheem a lot more than he needs you. Put Jessee fucking lingard in his place

Southgate didn't, it looks like Liverpool players leaked it to a scouse Journalist who then asked the FA for comment.

So Gareth, what does the family want to do about players leaking info to journalists?
Whatever happened it wouldn’t be their fault would it. The Bus Wrecking bunch of wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.