Talksport

Some mard arse Liverpool fan just on diving time,
There's never been a better song to sum then as
'Always the victims, it's never your fault '
They got into his (Stirling) head on Sunday, Stirling lost it , fouling Trent Arnold and "stamping" on Van Dik . Personally don't think it was the Liverpool fans, more likely that fucking clown of a ref Oliver that did Stirling head in ! Being continually fouled and getting nothing for !

They got into his (Stirling) head on Sunday, Stirling lost it , fouling Trent Arnold and "stamping" on Van Dik . Personally don't think it was the Liverpool fans, more likely that fucking clown of a ref Oliver that did Stirling head in ! Being continually fouled and getting nothing for !
STERLING

Yes, I heard that wanker too. Also said that City fans are still complaining two years after ‘one bottle hit their coach’. One fuckin’ bottle! They really are unbelievable. He also mentioned Pep ‘losing it’, but who wouldn’t with all the shit that went on on Sunday and in previous games? The scouse fucker obviously missed Klopp going absolutely crazy when we scored because he thought a foul had been committed.

Yes, I heard that wanker too. Also said that City fans are still complaining two years after ‘one bottle hit their coach’. One fuckin’ bottle! They really are unbelievable. He also mentioned Pep ‘losing it’, but who wouldn’t with all the shit that went on on Sunday and in previous games? The scouse fucker obviously missed Klopp going absolutely crazy when we scored because he thought a foul had been committed.
Personally I don't think the crowd bothered any City player , it was more the bullshit going on on the pitch the fouling and the ignoring of penalty shouts this pissed the players and manager off. Funny I had a nosey on the Sunderland message board when i got home Sunday and lots of posts on they were like "hows that not a yellow" or "defo pen" . So you could see fans of other teams didn't think we weren't getting a fair deal too.

Far too sensible for a dipper to understand.

Darren Lewis the scouse reporter now on talk sport saying it was an assault and saying it's a scar on his face not a scratch,Cundy fighting our corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.