Var debate 2019/20

Scrapping it is our only hope of winning the league
i dont think it matters about the title TBH i think scrapping it for the sake of football is more to the point,if it continues as it is fans from all clubs will cease to renew their season tickets,its one massive cock up and the FA now have to take it on the chin and back down,if they dont the game is finnished

There is growing discontent among the Premier League's top officials with the implementation of VAR and their bosses’ instructions on how it should be used. Source: “There’s concern among referees that they are the ones who are being made to look like fools." [@pjcadden]

I like that, they are concerned they are being made to look fools- it’s not bothered them for the last 50 years.
So does that mean we’ll get our points back and a replay at Moyderfield, or are we just gonna start the season again? Alternatively we could sue their arses the bent cünts.

i dont think it matters about the title TBH i think scrapping it for the sake of football is more to the point,if it continues as it is fans from all clubs will cease to renew their season tickets,its one massive cock up and the FA now have to take it on the chin and back down,if they dont the game is finnished
The main thing for me that no amount of tinkering will put right is celebrating a goal , the absolute no.1 thing in football VAR has destroyed , quick glance at the linesman was all it once took , now , not even the players celebrate like they used to .

The dippers will still be diving cünts and the refs will still give them penalties when they need one.
We will just revert back to the bias sorry blind refs seeing what they want to see, and getting fücked over like we did before VAR.
Catch 22 as far as we are concerned, the damage is done and we are not wanted.

The 20 clubs will meet Mike Riley, the head of referees, on Thursday, with a concerned group of chairmen and chief executives calling for answers over the inconsistent introduction of technology that they feel is damaging their league. [@TimesSport]

A group of Premier League chiefs will demand changes to what one has described as 'the car crash that is VAR' and raise the possibility of scrapping the technology mid-season. [@henrywinter | @martynziegler]

There is growing discontent among the Premier League's top officials with the implementation of VAR and their bosses’ instructions on how it should be used. Source: “There’s concern among referees that they are the ones who are being made to look like fools." [@pjcadden]

Fools instead of blatant fucking cheats ? Surely the first is the better option , although the latter is the correct one.

So it'll just be the refs on the field doing what the fuck they like?
Oh i think the whole lot is rank but there is at least a ref in the flesh that would get held to account by the crowd,it's the lesser of the 2 evils,if the way they controlled the game on sunday is not a reason to be more hopeful without them i don't know what is,at least we will have a fighting chance to catch up

The main thing for me that no amount of tinkering will put right is celebrating a goal , the absolute no.1 thing in football VAR has destroyed , quick glance at the linesman was all it once took , now , not even the players celebrate like they used to .
there cant be any tinkering it has to go, for me it was kuns goal in the CL v spurs the goal that would have put us through,i didnt go but danced on the bed and went down for another can of beer only to return 'you know the rest' ever since then i have not cellebrated a goal

honestly its like a dream or nightmare that this is happening in the game, maybe i will wake up in the morning and there is no such thing as VAR 'it didnt exist' and it was all a pipe dream and things were back as they were including our anual deafeat at anfield i'l take that anyday in exchange to VAR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.