Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Sterling should come home they don't deserve him , Southgate could have handled this quietly but the muppet escalated it
with the international break the press need something to write and Southgate has delivered it for them
Once Euros over with another England failure Southgates history

Sterling should come home they don't deserve him , Southgate could have handled this quietly but the muppet escalated it
with the international break the press need something to write and Southgate has delivered it for them
Once Euros over with another England failure Southgates history
I haven’t read the whole thread but I think you are spot on. This sounds like handbags and should have been kept in the England camp. I understand Raz was on his way home and was called back into the squad after a player meeting “but it was Southgate’s decision to bring him back”

it sounds like Southgate knows as much about man management as he knows about coaching - F all !

Raz should have said he injured his hand grabbing Gomez, and was unavailable for selection! At this point, England needs him FAR more than he needs England. The rest will do him good! Maybe KDB can grab someone by the throat with Belgium?!

They just showed the sky footage of the game where the flare up was and commented on the boo's that were deafening,funny on sunday they had those mic's turned down showing how much they control the crowd noise

They've opened both cathedrals in dipperland tonight and holding a joint candle light procession for Saint Joe Gomez, let's pray for Joe, will he be able to walk again, will he again part the river Mersey, turn wine into whine, feed hordes of ferrell scum scousers with a single KFC bargain bucket, the Pope is dusting down the Pope mobile for his hastily arranged visit tomorrow, they've run out of books of condolence, will smith as confirmed he will play Joe in the movie and Gary Oldman from different strokes will play the evil raheem sterling, red nose day is to be the named slight scratch on Joe day.

Wish Raz would of done the dirty twat good n proper.

I hope for Raheem's sake this does not affect his England career. Harsh on Sterling getting dropped, just love his fight and shows his passion for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.