Var debate 2019/20

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-liverpool-handball-alexander-arnold-17242608

how on earth can a officials say that
“His body posture … his arm is there. His arm has got to be somewhere. His arm is slightly away from his body but that is a neutral, natural position for his stance at that moment in time ??

can i point out that vs spurs the slightest touch from laporte fingers is deem handball and the goal is crossed off ????? the missed header from a spurs player is about a millisecond and impossible to get out of the way but i add the slightest touch by his hand or fingers is deem unnatural and movement to the ball ???? the ball does not go in the goal and jesus had to make the goal by skill and movement

just re- look at that quote from the VAR offiical ?? His body posture … his arm is there. His arm has got to be somewhere. His arm is slightly away from his body but that is a neutral, natural position for his stance at that moment in time ??

The throwaway line about Trump and saying black is white pretty much nails it. The official line on the handball is self-evidently bollocks. And any claim that the offside was checked with proper diligence and in accordance with the protocols and standards established by the PL this season lacks all credibility. But they just don’t give a fuck, safe in the knowledge that there are not enough people with the guts, gumption and/or critical acumen to hold them to account.

not sure i agree,their is a massive for that 'the game is bent' especially after recent events, it would be interesting to see the villa forum regarding VAR, it cant be defended unless of course you live over on merseyside, the only other possibility is they the 'FA' are more stupid than we actually thought but is that possible how stupid do you need to be before you recklessly break something for good,there is no return for the fans who bail out because they will find something else to do and save a pile of cash in the process,those fans will never return.if this continues the FA are diging their own grave
The highest levels of governance in World football has been proven corrupt, and various countries have had their fair share of corruption scandals at National level. The FA are just another National governing body who employ people who could easily be manipulated, corrupted or bribed.

Am I right in thinking Paul Tierney was the VAR ref? The same Paul Tierney that was the ref when we lost away at Newcastle in a January?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.