Whats next for this squad?

I want a few players with some grit to them. No offense to our current crew but you gotta have a few guys who you'd actually be intimidated by.... I think you could throw a beer in the face of half of them and they'd do nothing... and have none of their mates respond either.
Except Eddie... he's a tough bastard.

I ain't no religious person but surely to someone we have to get a few of our first-team back soon. The continuous run of injuries would put most teams on their back - we've somehow kept going and are only 9 VAR-arranged points from the top. Has Pep been able to play his first choice team at all so far this season?

How the squad reacts to this loss vs Chelsea who is above us now will be a great sign imo.

But no way we should have lost to Norwich and Wolves, with those 6 points we would be just 3 points off fucking Pool. And those games were not about the refs, we were just extremely shit and awful in defence. while vs Spurs and Pool we had more than enough good chances to score more.

Once we can address these in our game we can improve and might have a great CL run finally. Pep will be livid if he fails in CL too early again and left with fighting for 2nd and 3rd place.

Knuckle down now and just do our usual thing. We need to get our mojo back asap until we start getting our injured players back fit.

I would like to see Jesus starting more games and Foden thrown into the mix more now.

We are only 9pts behind - it is far from over and too be able to say that considering the injuries we have had is testament to our club

Unfortunately there isn't anyone currently playing who matches peak Yaya as if there was I'd say pay what it takes to get him. Someone who can run through the opposition, with their players bouncing off him like kids to then smash it in the net. We don't have any physical option in either midfield or upfront.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.