Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Sterling tried to get him in a head lock lol, good lad Sterling !.
Sterling has had nothing but shit from dipperpool, the dippers fans, fans from other clubs the press, the media for the last 5yrs nearly. He was in our coach when the dippers welcome in at Anfield.
Than on Sunday again the dippers booed him all game , he should of had one penalty for the push in the back. And was pushed into the advertising boards ( as was Walker) and continually had niggling fouls on him with no protection from the ref.

Yet after all that the media/press haven't mentioned any of this as to why he might of lost it . In my eyes all I can say is well Sterling lad , sorry you didnt have a chance to really get at the twat !!

Funny this story has had more coverage than the dippers coach welcome a few years ago says all you need to know about this countrys bent corrupt media/press

If Southgate wants to draw a line under it he should have thought about that before making a mountain out of a molehill and gone blabbing to the press with his "look at me" statement.

Silly Sally on BBC breakfast getting all moist on how Southgate has handled the situation!!??

She'd have had a different view had it been Gomez that was thrown under the bus by his international manager.

Sterling tried to get him in a head lock lol, good lad Sterling !.
Sterling has had nothing but shit from dipperpool, the dippers fans, fans from other clubs the press, the media for the last 5yrs nearly. He was in our coach when the dippers welcome in at Anfield.
Than on Sunday again the dippers booed him all game , he should of had one penalty for the push in the back. And was pushed into the advertising boards ( as was Walker) and continually had niggling fouls on him with no protection from the ref.

Yet after all that the media/press haven't mentioned any of this as to why he might of lost it . In my eyes all I can say is well Sterling lad , sorry you didnt have a chance to really get at the twat !!

Funny this story has had more coverage than the dippers coach welcome a few years ago says all you need to know about this countrys bent corrupt media/press

Had more coverage than the media blackout on the biggest occurrence of cheating in English football by hacking our scouting system.

Let’s hope Raheem gets motivated pulls another 9 point lead round into another title. The shit show of a reffing performance should get everyone fired up, let’s take it to the Scouse twats and make them cry again.

Very rare for the whole journalistic press to come out in support of what will prove to be an average England manager

I haven’t read one article giving sterling’s view bar something in the daily fail giving quotes from ex players.

Even Martin Samuel who likes to be contrary has supported Southgate.

I think this incident will derail his season along with the bernardo / Mendy incident and whatever is going on in John stones and KDB’s heads at the moment

The Press and the FA will see this as a job well done.

Very rare for the whole journalistic press to come out in support of what will prove to be an average England manager

I haven’t read one article giving sterling’s view bar something in the daily fail giving quotes from ex players.

Even Martin Samuel who likes to be contrary has supported Southgate.

I think this incident will derail his season along with the bernardo / Mendy incident and whatever is going on in John stones and KDB’s heads at the moment

The Press and the FA will see this as a job well done.
Give over. It’s more likely to make him play better for us with the bit between his teeth. Fuck England.

Ha ha, what a headline from the Express.

"Liverpool furious as Raheem Sterling England bust-up leaves Joe Gomez very upset".

Poor dear.

Haha you'd have thought he'd be more upset being a bit part player not good enough to start infront of fucking Lovren.

Maybe Klopp can beat his chest and show his buck teeth at him in a one on one motivation session to help him out.

I’m interested to see what happens in the next few days.

Whether Raheem plays in the second qualifier and carries on as normal. Whether that’s because he feels he was at fault in terms of an overreaction or because he wants to set records with England is unknown.

If he bides his time then when dickwad tries to put him back in the team plays the ‘I’m not in the right frame of mind’ card then it might be an insight that he feels totally thrown under a bus.

I don’t care (obviously as I’m a Scot ;-p) about England but i do care about Raz being in a good place mentally and ready to come back to City and keep his high level of performance going. Hopefully he’s fired up to reach even greater heights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.