Can Leicester City win the title again ?

They weren't allowed to get a point at Anfield no way they'll be allowed to win the league

If they did win it what would be the reaction of the cesspit victims to our congratulating Leicester and showing no animosity towards them, bearing in mind that us despising littlewoods is just because they threaten our domestic hegemony?

I don't think they will this season due to the number of points needed to win it which will be a lot more than 2016 but I actually think that they look a better team now than the one that won the league. I'd not seen a huge amount of them so far this season apart from highlights - but had taken note of the plaudits - until Saturday night, and while Arsenal have their problems that second half display was fantastic from Leicester. They played some tremendous football.

Whatever we think of Rodgers as a person - and I think he's a **** - what can't be denied is that his teams play football that is easy on the eye

Claude Puel has formed the current team. He has been fired (because of some senior players power) and replaced by fu*king Rodgers who is getting all the plaudits.

Yes why not.
However it all depends on how much more luck those fucking scousers get.
I must admit I do enjoy watching Leicester play at the moment.They are so quick on the break and have some more than half decent players.Dare I sai it ... I`ve even been impressed with JFE !!

Yes why not.
However it all depends on how much more luck those fucking scousers get.
I must admit I do enjoy watching Leicester play at the moment.They are so quick on the break and have some more than half decent players.Dare I sai it ... I`ve even been impressed with JFE !!
Talking of JFE. I’d wager that we’d still be unbeaten this season, had we signed him. Funny old world.

Claude Puel has formed the current team. He has been fired (because of some senior players power) and replaced by fu*king Rodgers who is getting all the plaudits.

Sorry, that is just sensationalist nonsense.

Example is that since Demaria Gray has been at Leicester, he has been the most talented (debatable admittedly), frustrating, irritiating player in the team.
Within 6 months or so, Rodgers has got a tune out of him. Some credit due there, and with Vardy, and amazingly with the defence (Because apparently Rodgers cannot coach defence).

But to answer the question, no way we win (Sorry, that up to you lot).

Sorry, that is just sensationalist nonsense.

Example is that since Demaria Gray has been at Leicester, he has been the most talented (debatable admittedly), frustrating, irritiating player in the team.
Within 6 months or so, Rodgers has got a tune out of him. Some credit due there, and with Vardy, and amazingly with the defence (Because apparently Rodgers cannot coach defence).

But to answer the question, no way we win (Sorry, that up to you lot).

I am no Puel fan but the facts are facts. I was talking about the latest squad re-build and you're mumbling about Gray's and Vardy's forms to defend your loverboy Rodgers. This shows your lack of genuine arguments. Let's get down to the hard facts:

- Who promoted Chilwell from the youth academy?
- Who promoted Hamza?
- Who signed Maddison?
- Who signed Tielmans?
- Who recalled Barnes?
- Defence you said? who signed Evans? who signed Soyuncu? who signed Pereira?

Make sure, next time, you state some actual real facts before you go back sucking your Master Rodgers's. btw you ain't winning no title. Rodgers is doomed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.