Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

He might be a paragon, but it won't be anything virtuous.

The day he pulled out a yellow card and then shoves it back in his pocket and draws a red was the day his integrity became quesionable.
Remind me who was treated to that particular card trick please mate.

For me, Tinker showed his true colours the day that Agüero was brought down by David Luiz who was Chelsea’s last man.

Taylor puts the whistle to his lips, Chelsea stop, City surround him, Neville says Luiz is in big trouble and then, as if by magic, he waves play on.

Try to find a replay of that incident on the internet. It was impossible last time I tried. I don’t even recall it being discussed post match on the day. City did them a big favour that day by having Agüero and Fernandinho sent off, therefore giving them an alternative talking point.

For me, Tinker showed his true colours the day that Agüero was brought down by David Luiz who was Chelsea’s last man.

Taylor puts the whistle to his lips, Chelsea stop, City surround him, Neville says Luiz is in big trouble and then, as if by magic, he waves play on.

Try to find a replay of that incident on the internet. It was impossible last time I tried. I don’t even recall it being discussed post match on the day. City did them a big favour that day by having Agüero and Fernandinho sent off, therefore giving them an alternative talking point.

And four players should have been sent off that day, but if yer stick to two it will be regarded as strong reffing, send off four and you've lost complete control. Fabregarse should have gone for slapping Ferny and the big black guy should have gone for shoving over Sergio. Selective, partial reffing that Taylor tries to hide but he even makes a complete hash of hiding it!

And four players should have been sent off that day, but if yer stick to two it will be regarded as strong reffing, send off four and you've lost complete control. Fabregarse should have gone for slapping Ferny and the big black guy should have gone for shoving over Sergio. Selective, partial reffing that Taylor tries to hide but he even makes a complete hash of hiding it!
Who was the City player he went to book but h thy en decided to send off? It’s been bugging me all day...

Think that was the game that Cheesey’s commentary got him in big trouble with the Beeb. He was absolutely livid with the reffing and understandably so, it was shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.