Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

2 black men taking the piss out of blond white females I REST MY CASE

White-Chicks-2-Not-Happening-Marlon-Wayans-Update.jpg

There is not a single person who will stop watching because of any of this. You included.

You don't speak for anyone else bud.

I'm no longer watching league games and while it breaks my heart to be missing out on City I'm not daft enough to waste my time watching something which is no longer a sport, it's an entertainment product

They've made it clear that they know he wasn't being racist. Apart from the punishment itself, they've literally exonerated him of being a racist. Now if others want to still class him as a racist despite that, then that's their fucking problem.

As I say, irrational. Not a racist but £50K fine and a one match ban.

Actually you can just read their reasoning right here (spoiler: they didn't)

So if they accept points a to f, why are they suspending him and telling him he needs to be educated?

The FA bring anti-racism into disrepute. It's not about not talking and recognising different appearances, but discrimination on the basis of colour. Two different issues. That is precisely what the media did with Sterling for years.

Actually you can just read their reasoning right here (spoiler: they didn't)

"Racially insensitive" is the charge? That's a bit bitter than "racially offensive", I still think they are giving a lot of Liverpool and United fans more credit than they deserve for being able to understand what that means.

Remove the word racial and nobody is confused, nobody stupidly says "I was right, it was racist" and gets to tar him with that brush.

totally wrong and daft ???

this is a war i think manchester city are never going to win ?? and many will be waving the white flags in giving up. its more to do with 2 clubs in england that don't like us because we are a major threat to them, its a dirty world of football and the media are part of it and they jump to the tunes of the clubs that feed them

can i just make one more point about it being a racist thing and why its all bollocks ?? if a white man dress up as a black man or a characters the whole world goes MAD, but a black man/woman dresses up as a white man/woman and make funny films then its ok also when troy deeney dressed up this halloween as a white clown its ok

NINTCHDBPICT000537165043.jpg

Mate, this kind of thing has been done to death on here and really is nothing to do with City and any perceived agenda against the club. I think a read of this kind of explains it better:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ory-racism-minstrels-katy-perry-a8780416.html

It's pretty similar to Balotelli's punishment for a similar tweet, in fact Balotelli's was arguably worse as he was aware the stereotypes he was using in his tweet were offensive.
The picture that Mario tweeted was actually an anti-racist image that someone had modified with a negative racist stereotype at the bottom. I think it's fair to give someone posting that in his second language the benefit of the doubt that he didn't mean it offensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.