Gareth Southgate

Case in point, an upcoming FA tribunal for Bernardo is mysteriously delayed until after the crucial Liverpool game while we have lots of injured players, and it's proof that the FA are out to get us.

The fa sent representatives into the future saw how the game would pan out, saw the potential to screw us over with var decisions and learned that they didn’t need to ban Bernardo for the biggest game of the season and can instead delay the ban and have him missing for a vital Chelsea game instead. Even time travel is out to get us!

Even before the Sterling bust up I was wondering about Southgate's attitude to City. The dropping of Walker, the none selection of Phil and now hanging out Sterling to dry begins to look like it.
Certainly his quotes about foreign players in youth set ups seem more directed at us and Chelsea.i guess he stood by Raheem over racism. Has he an issue?

I hope so I don’t want him to pick any city players. Who gives a fuck about England football team

Whats this got to do with Southgate?
Walker selection is a mystery when you look at the other options and his England form. The only negativity i see on this thread is blues turning on our own players. Foden has started matches and dominated u21 international matches.

So you honestly think that Southgate has got it in for our club ! And the reason he has dropped Walker and then the Sterling situation, plus not playing Foden was just down to him not liking our club

Then we truly are a laughing stock in the eyes of others if it has come to all this

What about Gomez then?

Gomez is a decent player, getting in a spat with Sterling doesn't change that.

You could argue many players have been overlooked at many other clubs when in form. Coady has been solid for Wolves for best part of a year, Glenn Murray was top scoring English striker last season I think, Ashley Barnes scores regularly, Grealish has been in good form. These players are probably more unlucky then any City players who have missed out recently, Foden barely plays and Walker, who hasn't been at the top of his game, has some decent competition at RB from TAA and Trippier.

Southgate/The FA have certainly fucked themselves with their obvious favouritism of Kane. I hope he gets injured just before the Euro's and then Vardy tells them to get fucked when they come calling.

He's played cups and Europe, I think, and I think every minute of the Nations League Finals matches. If he's next fit centrehalf on the list, he gets in, as he plays right or centreback
Phil plays in Europe and the cup games as well so the only difference is the colour of his shirt
Think I've found a new prejudice to show mock outrage at

Shirtism

Taking my City bias out of the equation, I really don't think dropping Walker was that controversial. He's been wildly inconsistent for us since the start of last season.

He is the same as all england managers,packs the team with as many rags and dippers that they can,a kid who plays one game in red gets in,i hope we keep phil away from the senior team for as long as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.