Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

When Gormless grabs Sterling his parting words, if my lip reading is accurate is `little boy`, boy was one of the insulting words used by liverpool employees past and present, and as he battered Gormless Sterling`s words were `who`s the big man now`, Gormless is now going to have to live with getting battered by a 6 stone wet through little boy for the rest of his life.
On the England side of this, it took place at St Georges a place full of sport psychologists and none picked up on a player having been abused for 3 years going back to that place and getting abused again, how shit at their job are they not to see Sterling was a ticking bomb

When Gormless grabs Sterling his parting words, if my lip reading is accurate is `little boy`, boy was one of the insulting words used by liverpool employees past and present, and as he battered Gormless Sterling`s words were `who`s the big man now`, Gormless is now going to have to live with getting battered by a 6 stone wet through little boy for the rest of his life.
On the England side of this, it took place at St Georges a place full of sport psychologists and none picked up on a player having been abused for 3 years going back to that place and getting abused again, how shit at their job are they not to see Sterling was a ticking bomb
Sometimes it is right to be angry and feel let down.

Sterling is the very best of role models. He's our own and I am so proud he wears our shirt. Nothing better than sitting in the stand and seeing young black and Asian families look on and seeing the little hero play football. He is an inspiration. I hope he reads this.

Can you imagine Argentina, Portugal or France doing this with their standout player? When is the last time England had a player anywhere near the top 5 in football?

It seems like an unnecessary overreaction to something that has always happened between players from time to time. This could be already forgotten about but they've made that impossible now.

I'm being led to believe that there was no trigger for Sterling's actions, that he just assaulted Gomes when he saw him following their spat on Sunday. Can't be right, can it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.