Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

What’s next?!

Bernardo banned for an innocent mistake. He needed a nudge in the right direction.

Raheem banned for sticking up for himself

Maybe David banned for being a shit father

Pep banned for wearing a yellow flower

Mendy banned for wearing shit clobber

Stones banned for wearing a rabbit outfit

They really hate our great club, twats

I haven't really followed this story since it was in the news initially, so I don't know whether or not Silva acknowledged his error. I personally didn't think it warranted a ban and a fine. A simple acknowledgement of his error would have been enough for everyone to move on.

He misses the Chelsea game, so thanks FA I guess? :)

I'm a middle aged white guy, and I think what he did was at best naive, and at worst he was an idiot.
He has 650k followers on twitter, why on earth would he not just send that as a Private Message, rather than for all to see. Like all forms of offence, it's about impact, not intent and that tweet was very poor.
The last thing the club needs is providing more ammunition to the anti-City brigade.
He, Pep and Club should have immediately apologised, donated to anti-racist org and moved on.
He seems a lovely guy, and clearly a wonderful footballer, but he's been an idiot on this.

I'm a middle aged white guy, and I think what he did was at best naive, and at worst he was an idiot.
He has 650k followers on twitter, why on earth would he not just send that as a Private Message, rather than for all to see. Like all forms of offence, it's about impact, not intent and that tweet was very poor.
The last thing the club needs is providing more ammunition to the anti-City brigade.
He, Pep and Club should have immediately apologised, donated to anti-racist org and moved on.
He seems a lovely guy, and clearly a wonderful footballer, but he's been an idiot on this.

Simply this, can't believe how people can't comprehend this? He's a public figure you can't be bantering about race on a Social media platform and expect no punishment these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.