Gareth Southgate

He's an overrated, snivelling little yes man who's more than happy for anything City to act as a buffer to his own inadequacies. Other than that, I like him.

Walker was told by Southgate he was dropped because he wanted to see what other less experienced players could do, are you saying they can't do the same for Foden?

Bit different when walker is touching 30 and Southgate knows exactly what he brings to the table and the less experienced players are a champions league winner, athletics Madrid’s right back and a £50 million fullback playing regularly for a mid-table side.

Foden has talented young players that are fighting amongst themselves to secure a place both in the squad and the team ahead of him and he’s barely featured for his club. There’s no comparison.

Walker can consider himself hard done by but both decisions are perfectly understandable

I think more to the point is thousands of Blues now have an issue with Southgate and as a result an England team who allowed one player, a player that has received dog's abuse from his own fan's, as well as racist abuse, but has kept his head up and given his all for the team and his country, to be made a scapegoat and thrown to the wolves.

I think more to the point is thousands of Blues now have an issue with Southgate and as a result an England team who allowed one player, a player that has received dog's abuse from his own fan's, as well as racist abuse, but has kept his head up and given his all for the team and his country, to be made a scapegoat and thrown to the wolves.
I love the support Southgate has shown one of his main men

I love the support Southgate has shown one of his main men

He's a shitehouse. He is fully aware of the media's view on Sterling and City and knows if he had done the same to Gomez the reaction would have been very different, not least from the vile scouse cult. He chose the safe option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.