Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Laughable decision,but to be fair some of us were expecting worse,considering what has been going on this season,they have opened a can of worms with anyone taking offence at anything of the slightest now,as for kick it out what actually use if any do they have ...
It’s only if they play for City though

You're entitled to your views, which I think are out of date and not relevant as you are not in the target group that would have been offended. I read comments from people who were offended and if they are, they are .. it doesn't matter one bit what you think ..

People like me are the problem are we?
says everything about you ... You know f*ck all about me ..
Tbf, you’re giving us quite an insight

I’ve written to Kick it Out for an explanation for their silence on Raheem’s treatment at Anfield on Sunday, that contrasts sharply with their hounding of Bernado.

So lets say Bernie was having a joke with his mate Kevin comparing him to a cartoon kid with red hair. Would this be offensive ?

Lets get this straight, racism is vile but it seems that the defintion of it has becomed blurred and any excuse to punish a City player is highlighted and whipped up by the media.

Bernardo is such a nice guy, he has been affected by this hanging over him, its plain to see he is not the same player atm.

It seems very discriminatory not to be able to have a bit of a joke with your mate on the grounds that someone else may be offended.
We can love and respect each other no matter what colour or race, that includes sharing a joke.

We as fans need to really get behind our players, get the message out that we support them to the hilt.

I read comments from people who were offended and if they are, they are .. it doesn't matter one bit what you think ..

e903198b03b1fb3ebd35b225af78ad4f.jpg.cf.jpg

George Orwell would write a book about it, but he would 35 years late
Should get them in to work at my old creative agency. The Operations Director was dubbed as a keen dogger, someone started to wear Dr Martens which were soon dubbed lesbian boots (which they absolutely are), the studio Geordie was dubbed the foreigner / Polish, one of the senior creatives put small baggies of flour into the creative directors wallet which would fall out in public areas... I could go on with the stories. Needless to say HR was outsourced.

Incredible place to work in terms of banter and having a laugh.

He seems a lovely guy, and clearly a wonderful footballer, but he's been an idiot on this.

Young fella is guilty of a naive error of judgement - no more, no less.

The escalating and relentless negative campaign against Manchester City, of which this nonsense punishment is a small part, is more of a concern for me.

You're entitled to your views, which I think are out of date and not relevant as you are not in the target group that would have been offended. I read comments from people who were offended and if they are, they are .. it doesn't matter one bit what you think ..

What a load of fucking shit, snowflake wankers.

This is a Fcuking joke!!!
A one game ban and £50K!!!!!

What we need now is those journos etc that start calling KDB tintin as they did before and ban them from the ground.

Words can not describe how angry I am at this pathetic attempt to stifle Berni. He’s obviously had this hanging over him and it’s shown in his games.
Mendy should have just put up a pic of an oompa lumpa.

What exactly were they offended about? I honestly can’t imagine how anyone would get offended by it so would be good to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.