Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

Said this before,the press,media giving all this shit out will make him more determined,if that's possible,he has started being really blunt with some of them already,I think he will be here for a good while,and I don't mean 18 months here's hoping.

Maureen didn't run him out of anywhere,that is the same crap that barcley said when maureen got the rag job pep would tear up his contract here and leave,well we know what happened next..

No ones talking about Mourinho’s stint at United.

On about this with the old man the other day. Think he is really starting to get pissed off with certain things and he doesn't exactly try to hide it. His missus going home says alot for me. Hope I'm wrong and he stays for years to come but I wouldnt be surprised to see him leave at the end of the season.

On about this with the old man the other day. Think he is really starting to get pissed off with certain things and he doesn't exactly try to hide it. His missus going home says alot for me. Hope I'm wrong and he stays for years to come but I wouldnt be surprised to see him leave at the end of the season.
His wife going home isn't permanent,she has her own business to run

I would. He's repeatedly said on record he intends to stay the full length of his contract and has not ruled out extending further.

If he does go I really hope at his last press conference he gives it both barrels to the media, officials, the cult, fa, premier league, the whole lot of them. Just stands up, tells them to shut up, no interruptions and fucking gives it to them.

No he doesn't,the players are supposed to defend from the front,they are not doing it at the moment,when he has gone defensive we lose or draw games
If the players are not doing it, you change the players or slightly change the style to cope with deficiencies with the current players. Even Pep sometimes does this - for example full backs as pseudo LDM and RDM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.