Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I'm an old white guy and I think your views are idiotic.

Explain the impact point to me. How is it possible to be offended by this?

Spell it out because I'm really struggling with this.

Were you offended?
If so what form did this offence take?
Are you having trouble sleeping or eating?
Is your career suffering because you can't think about anything else?
Are your personal relationships suffering for the same reason?
Or are you not really offended at all?
Perhaps you're not offended but you're worried about other people who might have been offended.

There's no impact on anyone here.

We live in an incredibly tolerant society and we should revel in that fact.

We shouldn't be wasting our time pandering to people who are running around looking to find offence around every corner.

People like you are part of the problem.

Until enough people start pointing out the obvious about situations like this, i.e. that there's no fucking problem at all here, the situation will persist.
I think somewhere within this ridiculous post there is a valid point.

So lets say Bernie was having a joke with his mate Kevin comparing him to a cartoon kid with red hair. Would this be offensive ?

Lets get this straight, racism is vile but it seems that the defintion of it has becomed blurred and any excuse to punish a City player is highlighted and whipped up by the media.

Bernardo is such a nice guy, he has been affected by this hanging over him, its plain to see he is not the same player atm.

It seems very discriminatory not to be able to have a bit of a joke with your mate on the grounds that someone else may be offended.
We can love and respect each other no matter what colour or race, that includes sharing a joke.

We as fans need to really get behind our players, get the message out that we support them to the hilt.

It wouldn’t be offensive because from what I’m aware of, there is no cartoon of a white man that is based off a racist caricature.

It wouldn’t be offensive because from what I’m aware of, there is no cartoon of a white man that is based off a racist caricature.

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.