Var debate 2019/20

That's you Liverpool are playing last Sunday and you get those same decisions.

You as pissed off as we are and did you think VAR was in operation or like the majority of us think they are lying through their teeth?
Absolutely lying most can see that it's obvious that the powers that be want Liverpool to win the league

We need to be on the front foot with this. Two simple questions need to be asked: 1. Was VAR used to check the Trent penalty incident? 2. Was VAR used to check the Salah goal?
And we want to see the var check,insist on it,we'll soon see if they have it,check the date and time is on it,we can push this and hope we will

I’m done with paying to watch us continually be fcuked over. I will not be paying to go to another PL game. It saddens me this is what the game has come to. Varying the decisions to suit what the PL want, it’s no longer a game between two teams, it’s who they WANT to win. This is clear and evident use of how they can put who they want at the top.
I’m done.
I’ll be watching from the chair or pub from now on.
No sound on at home due to Ratboy and Spits at Kids having a wankathon over the dippers, no matter who we play.
Enjoy your games at The Etihad guys and girls, you never know, we might be allowed to win some now we are quite a few points behind the dippers.

Manchester City made a formal complaint to referee’s chief Mike Riley over the performance of Michael Oliver in the defeat to Liverpool. The letter was delivered to the PGMOL on Monday. [@MartinLipton]

Come on city
It will lead to nothing,but at least maybe we can have him omitted from reffing our games for the rest of the season,I’m more of wanting to dig up as much dirt as possible on these cnuts then present the dossier to them with the proviso that we will release it to all interested media outlets unless every team is reffed equally in games for now on ..

It will lead to nothing,but at least maybe we can have him omitted from reffing our games for the rest of the season,I’m more of wanting to dig up as much dirt as possible on these cnuts then present the dossier to them with the proviso that we will release it to all interested media outlets unless every team is reffed equally in games for now on ..
Looks like we are going into battle this week,var meeting as well,time to out these fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.