Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I would imagine bernie just wants this over otherwise we would appeal,i feel so sad for him,he has lost his form,his cheekyness,i think it has really got him down
This narrative that about his form being affected by this is so silly ffs he's looked off the pace since pre-season. How people have got such short memories is beyond me, go back and read the performance threads. People were saying Mahrez deserved to start over him before any of this happened.

And I doubt we'd have appealed anyway since that would run the risk of getting a longer ban. Him missing Chelsea isn't the end of the world so the club's obviously not going to take that risk.

That’s far too fucking sensible, why on earth would you expect them to do that?
I was sort of expecting just a bit of common sense unfortunately that seems to have been lost along the way somewhere, it's certainly affected his game on the field lets hope its behind him now and he gets back to his best.

The world has gone mad,offended by everything,i will fight against this with my last breath,don't speak? what kind of bollocks advice is that? the real problems in life have been buried by the offended by everything culture,we shouldn't allow this to continue

It's the offended generation now. I saw something new the other week being ,"Mansplained " or some such shit. Feminist's are using it to call out a man explaining something to them, as if he is doing it to be condescending, instead of trying to help. Then some other woman made the news for throwing a strop for being "Herded." Apparently this was someone in a queue tapping her on the shoulder to tell her a till was free. In other words, " Get a move on I'm in a hurry!" How dare you!!! Don't herd me!!! I actually would love to see some of these snowflakes given a good hard slap then told, " There you now have something real to be offended for!"

This narrative that about his form being affected by this is so silly ffs he's looked off the pace since pre-season. How people have got such short memories is beyond me, go back and read the performance threads. People were saying Mahrez deserved to start over him before any of this happened.

And I doubt we'd have appealed anyway since that would run the risk of getting a longer ban. Him missing Chelsea isn't the end of the world so the club's obviously not going to take that risk.
Silly me

Who was that Mrs Mahraz.

I agree, let Southgate know he or any other clowns representing the F.A are not welcome at The Etihad stadium anymore & on our 2 or 3 visits to Wembley next year, nobody purchase anything in the stadium & I mean anything
Yes I've got to remember to sack off my half time pint off piss and pie for tenner.

What date in september was the tweet?

It's the offended generation now. I saw something new the other week being ,"Mansplained " or some such shit. Feminist's are using it to call out a man explaining something to them, as if he is doing it to be condescending, instead of trying to help. Then some other woman made the news for throwing a strop for being "Herded." Apparently this was someone in a queue tapping her on the shoulder to tell her a till was free. In other words, " Get a move on I'm in a hurry!" How dare you!!! Don't herd me!!! I actually would love to see some of these snowflakes given a good hard slap then told, " There you now have something real to be offended for!"
Yes feminist aren't helping the situation,i think the whole thing started when diana died and the public mourning unlocked peoples emotions and everyone went all yank like and was talking about their feelings,not necessarily a bad thing with limitations but i think it's morphed into the snowflake era,also the other yank trait of where there is a blame there is a claim,everything is someones fault,lets say you are offended so you can milk the situation,unfortunately i can't see how to change it now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.