Can Leicester City win the title again ?

I am no Puel fan but the facts are facts. I was talking about the latest squad re-build and you're mumbling about Gray's and Vardy's forms to defend your loverboy Rodgers. This shows your lack of genuine arguments. Let's get down to the hard facts:

- Who promoted Chilwell from the youth academy?
- Who promoted Hamza?
- Who signed Maddison?
- Who signed Tielmans?
- Who recalled Barnes?
- Defence you said? who signed Evans? who signed Soyuncu? who signed Pereira?

Make sure, next time, you state some actual real facts before you go back sucking your Master Rodgers's. btw you ain't winning no title. Rodgers is doomed.

Chilwell got his first game pre-Puel, but yes Puel promoted him
Top plaudits to Puel for
Ricardo - pre-existing relationship
Tielemans - pre-existing relationship
Barnes
But as with most clubs, most of this is not just down to the manager, but the DoF in large part, so maybe we should laud Rudkin instead?

The team HAS improved due to coaching was my point, under Puel they did not seem too.

For reference (May be useful if you ever need to construct a considered argument)
- I am not sucking anything like you mentioned
- Why is Rodgers my loverboy? (Does he know?)
- You missed the word FACT! at the end of your post

Chilwell got his first game pre-Puel, but yes Puel promoted him
Top plaudits to Puel for
Ricardo - pre-existing relationship
Tielemans - pre-existing relationship
Barnes
But as with most clubs, most of this is not just down to the manager, but the DoF in large part, so maybe we should laud Rudkin instead?

The team HAS improved due to coaching was my point, under Puel they did not seem too.

For reference (May be useful if you ever need to construct a considered argument)
- I am not sucking anything like you mentioned
- Why is Rodgers my loverboy? (Does he know?)
- You missed the word FACT! at the end of your post

What a load of bs. Pre-existing relationship? that's how you discredit someone you don't like or transfer his credit to a loverboy. They were signed during Puel's reign: FACT! Demarai Gray has always had those few-mins bursts from time to time and then go back to his extended lethargic state. He is not even Sub number 1. As for Vardy, it is him who coaches Rodgers, not the other way around (Vardy in Leicester is more powerful than Putin in Russia. No other striker has co-habited with him. Ask Iheanacho). Not many weeks ago, even Palace and Bournemouth were at the front of the premier league table, so don't get your hopes too high yet and turn it down a notch.

IT IS PUEL'S TEAM <-- FACT!

Last edited:
No chance. I still think the league is ours or Liverpools. Chelsea and Leicester had a good start to the season but it won't last.

No chance. I still think the league is ours or Liverpools. Chelsea and Leicester had a good start to the season but it won't last.
I am sure this was said when Leicester last won the league, anyway looks like we won't be winning it, and if we don't I would much prefer it to be Chelsea, as I can't stand Rodgers or vardy, dippers goes without saying, so Chelsea for me as Lampard played for us and to be fair did quite well for us

What a load of bs. Pre-existing relationship? that's how you discredit someone you don't like or transfer his credit to a loverboy. They were signed during Puel's reign: FACT! Demarai Gray has always had those few-mins bursts from time to time and then go back to his extended lethargic state. He is not even Sub number 1. As for Vardy, it is him who coaches Rodgers, not the other way around (Vardy in Leicester is more powerful than Putin in Russia. No other striker has co-habited with him. Ask Iheanacho). Not many weeks ago, even Palace and Bournemouth were at the front of the premier league table, so don't get your hopes too high yet and turn it down a notch.

You Sir ...have a very very close eye on proceedings. That is all.;)
Top Top Post mate.Banging.

I have been successfully educated. You are a messiah on all things relating to Crisps FC.
All me to convey my heartfelt thanks!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.